Your action pictures.

robb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Peter Parker custom. Loks like Fei Long repainted. Also, is that flexible/ soldering wire or the twisty ties? Those look like McFarlane style webs ... fantastic!!!

I also love that you had to add your own dialogue on top. We all dont have photo shop. Hope to see an "ending" to your work Medlock. BTW, great use of the Savage Dragon's lower half.

I love the Peter Parker custom. Loks like Fei Long repainted. Also, is that flexible/ soldering wire or the twisty ties? Those look like McFarlane style webs ... fantastic!!!

I also love that you had to add your own dialogue on top. We all dont have photo shop. Hope to see an "ending" to your work Medlock. BTW, great use of the Savage Dragon's lower half.

thanks,parker head is he man with newly sculpted hair,craft wire for webs.

That Venom rocks. I wish we had one like that. I have the SMC one that came in the wave with Shocker/Mad Jack/Man Wolf and I've never really liked the figure. His head is awkward and his body is too beefcake, not the Venom I grew up with.

I hope we get a McFarlane version at some point.

starkarmory1b.jpg

starkarmory1a.jpg

starkarmory1.jpg

starkarmory1d.jpg

Wow! Thanks for making me jealous, Brebro! I'd love to have a huge armory for my Iron Man figures past and present. Is that a TNA Rhino in Stan Lee clothes, by the way? I put the snap on armor MKIII in Stan Lee clothes just to see how that'd look. Did I mention I want a big armory? Hey Hasbro.....

Thanks all!

There are more pictures here: Iron Man Armory photos, you pick a Stark!.

For the armory wall, I just used a CD organizer stand that I got from FYE free after rebate and slid some long, narrow sheets of glass shelves I found in between some of the slots and put a long mirror behind it. Then I just set that up in the warehouse diorama I had already built previously and added some more computer looking props to make it more of a lab.

OK Brebro, I am coming over to your house to shoot some flicks!!! Your dios are incredible! Imay have to DRAW or build my own stuff, but your sets are amazing!

The Armory was so good ... you even made a wrestling figure look good!!!!

I see why people buy sets from Marvel Select, Buffy, and even the new 360 unleashed ... the dios are great!

Great work my man.

BTW Brebro, tell me what you can about the hips on the Mark 3 Iron-Man. I really dislike the way Hasbro does the ball-joint connection at the top. I hope it is from the side of the crotch as it gives better poseability. I almost bought a Mark 3 from TRU today but did not want to be disappointed.

Thanks!