Sign in to follow this  
Destro

Bay confirms that Jazz is dead

he had the best line though...........

"whats crackin little bitches"

i wont miss him either. <------------- NOT A RACIST COMMENT sence i knw how everyone loves to start the race theory. i loved jazz in G1 but the movie jazz, just didnt fit for me.

Its kinda hard to develop any of the secondary characters. I am glad there isn't a second attempt! Especially if we wanna see more characters show up!

I didnt need Bay to tell me that. The b!tch was tore in half, of course he's dead. BUT if Bay brought him back that would be a HUGE mistake.

Now I kinda thought Prime overlooked Jazz's death too, but most military leaders cant be overly sad over ever soldier's death. Only question no is; is Movie Prime more of a Leader or Father Figure?

One thing though is that, now that the previous Autobots were "established" they CAN work on secondary characters more in a sequel.

However, NONE of the Transformer charcters really had ANY development (except, maybe Bumblebee) in the first one.

I mean hell, all the Decepticons but Starscream, supposedly, died.

I didnt need Bay to tell me that. The b!tch was tore in half, of course he's dead. BUT if Bay brought him back that would be a HUGE mistake.

Now I kinda thought Prime overlooked Jazz's death too, but most military leaders cant be overly sad over ever soldier's death. Only question no is; is Movie Prime more of a Leader or Father Figure?

is he more of a leader, or a giant weenie?????????? will he be kickin ass in 2 or gettin his ass kicked AGAIN???????

Yes, the dead should remain dead.

Megs being an exception due to the uncertainty of the the whole allspark thing.

With that said, I think things are set up to where, if they want, they can take a more traditional story approach as far as the story goes. Starscream can return to earth with a new band of Decepticons and begin a war over earth's resources.

If they can't use the allspark to rebuild and rule Cybertron then they'll steal the energy they need from the earth...just like the good old days!

I think with an established core of human characters they'll be a bit more free to explore the bots more in depth. I'm thinking something along the lines of how the terminator developed in T2 only on a bigger scale.

When I hear things like "expect A LOT more bots" then I'm thinking we're gonna see it take place some time after the events of the first where perhaps more autobots came to earth and have been flourishing in their relations with humans.

Most may simply be seen in cameo's, but that would open up the door to one GREAT possibility....fodderbots!!!

Ahhh...the carnage! Seeing autobots and decepticons torn in two by the dozens. Now THAT'S entertainment!!!

That's kind of obvious, but I guess we all had some hope... I kind of wanted him to come back, but it's sort of useless anyway. Like someone else say "let the dead remain dead". We want new characters, and I guess they figured they could only really get new ones in if they killed old ones.

I didn't much care for a few guys on each side, like it's been previously established--> NOT enough character development!! Most of them were there, then they weren't.

I want to see Starscream become leader, even if it's for a short time. ^_^

I read about this..

I am indifferent either way to be honest.

If jazz is Dead and aint coming back....

Does that mean Megatron is Dead and aint coming back....

Does this Mean GALVATRON for the sequel ?

he had the best line though...........

"whats crackin little bitches"

i wont miss him either. <------------- NOT A RACIST COMMENT sence i knw how everyone loves to start the race theory. i loved jazz in G1 but the movie jazz, just didnt fit for me.

i felt his character did a great f**k you to african americans everywhere, my fav character of all time and they did him like this? i only hope he can stay dead and buried for all time, movie jazz tarnished the name of all jazz's through out time

man how can you not care about your LT dying? i mean WTF, i didn't like the character but when your 2nd in charge dies, there should be some emotion, but he was probably thinking like me, he's dead good ridance (sp)

I feel Prime held in most of his emotion to the death of his Lt. I'm not glad he's dead-dead, but I'm okay with them keeping a character dead for the franchise. I think the TFs themselves deserve a little more show then they got in the movie so if any character dies then they should be highlighted more. I think that only Bonecrusher and Jazz are truly dead as the rest could still be alive.