collectors club Cobra Commander

joefreak

if this figure had been released officially, people would have hated it. the shape is awful, and he looks short and squaty. but because it never saw an official release people got excited for it and drool over it as a unique collectors item.

What sort of membership do you have to have to get the free figure? I look through the site and see several different levels of membership and I want to join to get the free figure and a discount on the coming DTC figures that will be released.

if this figure had been released officially, people would have hated it. the shape is awful, and he looks short and squaty. but because it never saw an official release people got excited for it and drool over it as a unique collectors item.

My Happy go lucky powder blue one disagrees with you...

protos.jpg

And it's a different head, or a retooled head he has some mechanical looking things on the back of it:

protos2.jpg

Hey Joe, what's that second prototype over from the left there in your pic? It looks like an unreleased Dusty, but I never heard any rumors of his possible release.

To a certain extent you're right, but as a club figure it's pretty good. That was when VVV started to actually get good too. I'm happy to have it (when it gets here, anyway).

Hey Joe, what's that second prototype over from the left there in your pic? It looks like an unreleased Dusty, but I never heard any rumors of his possible release.

That's Alyosha's Dusty I bought awhile back, I never got around to painting it, so I thought it'd look cool by the other "prototypes"

I think he is a cool figure. I like the black better that the blue one that was posted a while ago.

And then again it really doesn't matter because it's free. So who cares. LOL

PIZZA MAN Z you can call GI Joe Collectors Club at 1-817-488-9863.

YO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!