How many hydra figures do you have and ........

oracleip

How many hydra figures do you guys have? and does anyone know which comic has the picture thats on the figure box second picture down. It kind of looks like a hydra soldier sitting in some weird machine.

finally I saw the hasbro web cast about Beast and the production flaws, but I can't remember if beast is coming out with wave 4. Thanks for the help and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

i have one hydra so far and it the variant /: i'm still waiting on that order from ebay for the hml3 .

and for the beast question. he is coming out but it won't be for at most a month or so after the rest come out.

right now I only have the variant because I got it as a gift other wise I havn't seen the wave in stores at all ot even be able to army build it... I'll wait for a boxed set or something I think... & maybe a better/retooled sculpt/ or at the least body!

I have two and that's all I'm getting. Hasbro forgot to put elbows on them. If they had stuck with the double jointed elbows, I would probably have 10 by now.

Two, one of the regular and one of the variant.

you and another guy above have the same avatar, confused me the 1st time... :)

i've got two hydras, one regular and one variant... it's quite hard to find them here, they're usually sold as a set (1 hydra fig + 3 other HML3 figs). i'd like to have more, build an army that's large enough..

and HML4 beast, he's coming a month late or so..

those hydra attack pics are perfect nice job man, thats a cool set up, do you have a picture of just that, great job sorry I missed the first thread, I have 2 hydra soldiers now and can't wait for the variants and the red eyed hydra thats supposedly coming out with the two pack. I just want army builder figures. It all started with storm troopers for me.

I have six right now, but I still have not opened two of them because I was hoping to trade them for open mouth variants. I posted these in the last thread about how many Hydras people have, but here's the link again:

Attack Hydra! photos

:D I love your pics and I also love all of the great fodder you have. I'm gonna make some cool pics as soon as I get a minute.