Secret ID: Bruce Banner

pastwatch2001

I think that Banner was only 5 inches, so too small for ML. Some of the Buffy Deluxe figures make good stand-ins for secret identity figures or civilians. They're in scale and well articulated.

Hey, Banner doesn't need much, but out of curiousity, how many POA on that Bruce Banner fig?

And thanks for the photo GLP! Helps a lot. I would have liked him to be slightly bit taller but you're right, he's not a big guy to begin with and seems to work well with ML figs.

If I remember correctly, he's quite small and definately wouldn't fit. The Hulk Classics version is MUCH better anyway IMO.

HulkML3.jpg

That movie Bruce Banner figure is tiny. He came with this capture-cannister thing that lights up with a little Hulk inside of it.

DSC01677.jpg

DAMN! I thought the ToyBiz Hulk Movie line was 6-inch scale, that Banner looks like a 4-incher to me next to the Showdown Namor. Thanks for clearing that up.

That movie Bruce Banner figure is tiny. He came with this capture-cannister thing that lights up with a little Hulk inside of it.

DSC01677.jpg

DAMN! I thought the ToyBiz Hulk Movie line was 6-inch scale, that Banner looks like a 4-incher to me next to the Showdown Namor. Thanks for clearing that up.

Well....the Hulk HIMSELF was about 6 inches or so, Bruce needed to be smaller to fit in.

If I were looking for a Bruce Banner figure, I probably start with a McFarlane Toys X-files Mulder figure.

They are 6" tall, iirc, and David Duchovony was at one time rumoured to be up for the role in the second Hulk movie ( if he's not actually been casted)--so its not that removed a choice.

There's a couple of versions for the character, and if the figure itself doesn't grab yer eye, the head should be okay enough for a swap.

The trick is...........finding them. If you can get them, they should be relatively cheap.

I know of one store that likely still has some in stock.

I hope they give us a little peek of the Hulk movie figures at Toy Fair. Hopefully they will do them as well as they handled the Iron Man figures.

I'd assume they'll be shown since they'll be on shelves only a few months after the fair.

Of course never assume huh? @loll@

I want a Banner!