Sign in to follow this  
Robogeek28

ML compatible stands

I'm now displaying Marvel Legends I've had but never put out before and was wondering something. They have the holes in their feet for stands, but I don't know where to get stands that'll fit them right. Many of my figs can't stand because of how the shelves shake a little when someone walks by,which is irritating, so does anyone know where I can get the stands that'll fit on them so I can display these guys ok?

I'm now displaying Marvel Legends I've had but never put out before and was wondering something. They have the holes in their feet for stands, but I don't know where to get stands that'll fit them right. Many of my figs can't stand because of how the shelves shake a little when someone walks by,which is irritating, so does anyone know where I can get the stands that'll fit on them so I can display these guys ok?

Yea I have the same question. Where can I get simple stands with some pegs to stick in their feet?

There's several different kinds of aftermarket stands that can be used with Marvel Legends--check with the better on-line action figure stores.

I use a bag full of GIJOE battlestands (literally a couple hundred of 'em) that I bought years ago-and they work with MOST Marvel Legends figures. Some of the figures have pegholes that are too small for the stands.

They work quite well for all but the largest non-BAF figures. In some cases, I use two, one on each foot, but most figures can get by with just one.

hasbro ML figures, well some, dont have holes. am i the first one to notice? example: quicksilver

nope, we've all noticed it... and most of the guys here are demanding for the return of the foot peg holes... ;)

Some of the older MLs came with stands and mini-diorama setups. I guess the holes were just left in?

The MLs that are found in boxsets usually came with stands as well. Most of those stands are pretty generic stuff.

These might be what you're looking for. ;)

I've never actually bought them, but I believe someone on this board used them for LOTR figures, which are the exact same scale as ML.

http://store.spawn.com/detail.aspx?ID=297

Can someone that's bought these stands confirm if they work for most ML figs? I want to order but I want to make sure they actually work before I do.

ive heard of people taking the top of those round CD caases off and glueing on a peg for bigger characters and BAFs.

ive heard of people taking the top of those round CD caases off and glueing on a peg for bigger characters and BAFs.

what cd cases. can you pujt up some visiuals or a tutorial on how to use these? im getting really irritated when i put up my figures and wake up the next morning to see a figure tipped over andother figure, like dominos. pls let me know.