Best Marvel Select Figs to go with ML?

pastwatch2001

i always thought ultimate venom was good but just wasnt in a good pose

The majority fit in pretty well. Only some really stand out (emma, Black cat, etc.)

I like Cloak and Dagger MS.

I like the Watcher but he is not in scale with ML figures. Since his powers and abilities aren't specifically defined I figure he can change his height if necessary. Cosmic beings often use their powers in new (and questionable) ways. Thanos is my favorite Select fig but I've seen him change size plenty of times, usually artist interpretation.

I don't have Emma Frost, Black Widow or Black Cat Marvel Select figures. Are they way out of scale with ML? I really want the Black Cat but if she's as big as my MS She-Hulk figure I'll have to skip her.

No one's mentioned Phoenix? One of the best MS figures EVER!

I am also going to agree with The Watcher, Mephisto, and Thanos, but I also have Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate Thor displayed within my ML collection.  Ult. Hulk and Ult. Thor work well because they are naturally larger characters and look great next to Marvel Legends versions of Ultimate Captain America and Ultimate Iron Man.  

I am also going to agree with The Watcher, Mephisto, and Thanos, but I also have Ultimate Hulk and Ultimate Thor displayed within my ML collection.  Ult. Hulk and Ult. Thor work well because they are naturally larger characters and look great next to Marvel Legends versions of Ultimate Captain America and Ultimate Iron Man.  

+1

Thanos is the best IMO.

I also have Mephisto, Watcher, She-Hulk, and Cloak & Dagger. They all work really well, though I don't keep Cloak & Dagger by my other ML figures so I don't recall how the scale looks off the top of my head.

1. the white queen select has replaced my hasbro ML on my shelf. sculp is awesome.

2. memphisto, Thanos, and The watcher is nice! Dont know why ML never came out with any of these charfacters.

3. I got Cloak and Dagger cause ML never made these guys.

4. Venom looks really good too!!

5. and i got the skrull and brood figure just cause it looks nice in my collection.

Thanos & Death goes well in my collection.

Others just don't really fit in IMO...