Hasbro We Want....... Ultron!!!!!

tarot

Ultron Choices  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you want?

• George Perez's Classic
    • Annihilation
    • Female

Okay now that Dr.Z's poll is done and were waiting for the results, i thought I'll wet you appetites with another Hasbro, We Want. This time we are focusing on a character that I say we all can agree needs to be done. Ya the traditionlist in us would say he has been done, but truth be told NO HE HASN'T!!!!! It's the one figure even the best of us can't forgive Toybiz for messing it up. That right!!! I'm talking bout the mecanical (okay so im bad at spelling so sew me), maniac ULTRON!!!!!!

Here are your choices

1. George Perez Classic

61389-ultron_400.jpg

2. Annihilation (wait a minute if he was just battling the avenger on earth in the female form how is he in space as well. ow head hurts)

88140-ultron_400.jpg

3. Female

58296-ultron_400.PNG

Everyone? I don't want one. I only collect X-Centric figures, so I have no interest in Ultron.

I do support him being redone for those who want him though. But I'd rather see a more accurately scaled Beast. The Marvel Legends 4 Beast is horribly oversized compared to the other figures, and needs to be redone. Perhaps Perez Beast in one of the upcoming 2-Packs with Red Safari Jacket Wonder Man. :D

Can we have Classic and Annihilation Ultron??? :D

you see that the thing alot probally would say make one a variant of the other but there something about them that say different sculpt each.

all in all I'm kind of happy with the toybiz version how ever if I had to pick I would go with the current look so the ANN version for me! Female ultron is neat but the figure would out right suck & I do not think we shall ever really see it again... Also whats confusing about ultron being in space?.. Hes just a robot really... like a computer virus so there can be more than one of him at any given moment hence why he keeps popping up in the comics and getting trashed all the time

Definitely the Perez version. I'm not familiar with the Annihiliation version, and while it looks pretty cool, I don't think it would translate to plastic very well. I'm not even sure ToyBiz could pull that one off.

thats because you're not reading any of the ann comic series so far, shame on you!! :P I'd suggest this series for anyone whos a fan of the cosmic players like silver surfer and moondragon, starlord, nova corps too many others to list! & really if they can't do a ANN version of him then they can't do a perez version of him looking at the pictures provided above the two are really not all that different...

I'm not a fan of ultron but the toybiz one looks exactly like he does in the comics to me. Like many of us have said before,lets not remake what has already been made lets get on with the ones that have not been. I believe there are to many cool characters that have yet to have there own figure to waste time redoing characters that already have theyre own figure.

I agree with what someone said awhile back...

Let Hasbro do the 'Classic' Ultron, and let Marvel Select do the Annihilation version so we can get a kickass throne for him as well. :D

I'll go with what he said too.

I agree with what someone said awhile back...

Let Hasbro do the 'Classic' Ultron, and let Marvel Select do the Annihilation version so we can get a kickass throne for him as well. :D

thatd be a pretty good idea, that or a two pack.