Anyone seen the black Batgirl 13 Inch around for sale?

Deathlok2001

I bought mine on eBay right when she was released, $100 shipped. I was going to wait but I figured that they wouldn't last long considering how few there are compared to the regular version.

Other than eBay, I don't think you'll have much luck online. I looked all over the net and no e-tailer seemed to have her available. Keep checking eBay.....Good luck!

BBTS has the set for $134.99, which seems to be about what you pay for just the black suited figure. I bought mine from there when they first came out. I wanted both anyway, but it certainly makes sense to pay a little more and get 2 figures vs. paying a jacked up price to get the Black Suit only.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

They are still showing it in stock.

I had a very bad experience bying DCDirect from an Ebay seller, so I have sworn that off. THey charged like $13.00 for shipping and basically just wrapped in cardboard and shipped it. It showed up so damaged I had to discard the box. His leg came apart, so I had to fix that,as well. And this was from some Power Seller on Ebay...when the package got here, they only paid $5.95 for shipping, so that pretty much sucked, because they could have spent more and protected it. So I have reverted to buying online from either Big Bad Toy Store or Amok Time.

I've found some on Ebay recently by typing in Batgirl Variant and searching under toys. I'd keep looking if I were you.

I just looked and found 4 of them for about $139.00. They are out there.