Worst ML of 2007

Duck Face

some of you LIKE Emma???? that figure is by far, in my opinion, the worst ML ever. ever ever.

close second: Jean Grey Marvel Girl. I'm seriously offended that anyone thinks this figure is good. the face looks like it belongs on a superhero squad figure.

i like emma,i think shes a great ML.sure she has flaws but she still is a great figure.

and BE offended,i think marvel girl is a great representation of the early jean.

YOU are a classic example of why there is figure dispute in the forums

your bad taste is a classic example of forum disputes.

Early Jean did not have a badly sculpted face.

and Emma is not a great figure. I'm sorry. You're just wrong. i can't possibly accept that as a valid opinion.

haha, but that's what these forums are about - people posting their opinions and disagreeing with each other or agreeing or whatever. that's the fun in making these lists.

I love it when people think that when someone's taste in figures (or anything for that matter) isn't identical to their own, it's "bad" taste.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

We're here to bash figures, not each other's opinions.

can't it be both? :P

haha

i'd like to think so

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly i think when emmas lips are painted red,she already looks 10x better

i couldnt stand the white lipstick,even tho its comic accurate

also i cant remember if it was here or another site

but someone repainted two tiny parts of emma and it made her sculp look way more feminine

EmmaFrost01.jpg

they painted the ball joints on her hips flesh colored, and the tiny thin line inside her belt

it took away the diaper look very quick and helped her look more like the slutty emma from the comics

the only other thing that would need to be fixed is the eye shadow/giant eye brows

Worst: Lord Thor

Runner Up: Black Knight

I picked these two because since this can of worms was reopened... I want to make sure every figure gets a vote?!

oooooo.. are you anti-hasbro? :P

honestly i think when emmas lips are painted red,she already looks 10x better

i couldnt stand the white lipstick,even tho its comic accurate

also i cant remember if it was here or another site

but someone repainted two tiny parts of emma and it made her sculp look way more feminine

EmmaFrost01.jpg

they painted the ball joints on her hips flesh colored, and the tiny thin line inside her belt

it took away the diaper look very quick and helped her look more like the slutty emma from the comics

the only other thing that would need to be fixed is the eye shadow/giant eye brows

i couldnt agree with you more.i forgot to add this in my previous post.

here's a pic of my emma with red lips and she looks like a whole new figure

campics151mediumpt8.jpg

found it

try and tell me this is still the worst figure

IMGP0943Small.jpg

but i feel like that's a lot of customizing to make her kind of decent. the face looks WAY better. no arguing that.

but i mean, the costume looks silly. It's not one she wore. Yes yes, i know Emma used to wear slutty outfits...but i would want her to be wearing a slutty outfit that she WORE not one made up by a customizer so she'd no longer be wearing a diaper.

but i'm not gonna lie, that's a really good custom figure. but the list wasnt 'worst figure that is still bad when customized'

• 2 weeks later...

Here's hoping DCUC catches on like wildfire! So all of this pettiness can go with Mattel?! Do you have nothing better to do?

"But ARES, what about our freedom of speech?" You know what? My freedom of speech is being used to tell you all to get over it!

Talk about fairweather fans?! Toybiz screwed up a bunch of sculpts too, Vision, Hawkeye, Mystique, Scarlet Witch and boxset Rogue all come to mind! Now with the dawn of a new year... LET IT GO?!

it's never both...

ive been on hasbro's side and tried to see the good in their product, but even i have to admit, emma is f-king ugly. now marvel girl jean, i can kinda understand, even though i dont really agree with it. that figure represents back when all the comics were happy and goofy. now if your talking about rachel, then i have to disagree with you. she is far better than most toybiz females, and most females on the market today.

not a big banshee fan, but can someone explain to me why banshee figure is wack?

okay my worst figures of all time 2007 are:

1. Jean Grey (x3)

2. bucky

3. Mary jane (hahahahahaha, this figure is so ugly, im sorry.) In fact, that whole spiderman wave wasn't worth getting.

4. thing

5. human torch

off the subject, but since we're on banshee, whose head can i replace his head with to make the figure look like siryn? wait, damn, typing this i forgot about the bust part. okay so, when making a custom siryn with banshee's outfit, whhich female bust and head will work out?

off the subject, but since we're on banshee, whose head can i replace his head with to make the figure look like siryn? wait, damn, typing this i forgot about the bust part. okay so, when making a custom siryn with banshee's outfit, whhich female bust and head will work out?

what the hell are you talking about?? @grumpy@

Banshee?? just plug an screaming He-Man MoTU head on him and he's good to go !!!

Banshee?? just plug an screaming He-Man MoTU head on him and he's good to go !!!

can you guys not read, he wants to make a siryn figure, but then forgot that siryn was a girl, so he wants to know a good female base,to which i answer

psylocke or wasp is your best bet,they are more in scale with 6'' figures than say electra and phoenix

but youre going to have to paint the whole costume

screw it, they aint MLs, but they deserve to be named worst:

everyone one of those goddamn 5" piece of sh**s that clogged the toy shelfqand kept me friom getting my legends.

runner up: doom.

im talking about the HML version. the reasons are somewhere else in this topic, but i dont want to find them so here:

no cloth texture

not a big fans of the colors

the grey shows evidence of something similar to the gold plastic syndrome that plagued transformers fans.

thats it basically.

edit:a link to an article on said syndrome

Worst: X3 Jean Grey Variant The regular version was bad enough, but then they made her a clammy insomniac.

Runner-up: Flame-fro Human Torch I hear he was pretty popular as the main attraction at Burning Man, but he sucked as a Legend.

Talk about fairweather fans?! Toybiz screwed up a bunch of sculpts too, Vision, Hawkeye, Mystique, Scarlet Witch and boxset Rogue all come to mind! Now with the dawn of a new year... LET IT GO?!
If any of those had come out in 2007 they would have been perfect candidates for worst figure of the year (except Hawkeye). With any luck we'll get repaints.