How many times did you buy the same figure because of some defect on it?

pastwatch2001

Lady Deathstrike. I recently came across an abundance of them at TRU for $1.99 I already had her but I spotted one that had a very saturated outline on her eyes and the eybrows actually looked different, they weren't arched like ronald mcdonalds'. Anyway this new one I got looks like a mean asian cyborg.

i bought two deathloks.. they have the same problem, stuck joints.. even if i put the 2nd one in the freezer, i even tried to run hot water through it, the joints just won't loosen up.. i decided not to buy another one anymore..

I ended up getting four, count them four, Giant Man series Thor figures. Thor 1 had a stuck thigh that wouldn't turn at the joint. Thor 2 had a loose waist so he kept rotating like that old Masters of the Universe figure (whose name escapes me) and bad paint on his head. Thor 3 had a really loose ankle that eventually cost him his foot. The fourth one is just fine.

I bought a second Abomination because the first one's arm came off at the shoulder (cursed clicking joint). The second one feels like he'd lose an arm the same way so he's been doomed to just gather dust on my stereo like a statue. My Apocalypse BAF's leg broke off at the hip joint from merely bending it but I've yet to tend to him. As much of a Toy Biz/Marvel Toys fan I am, I must admit that Hasbro's stuff has been good and sturdy so far.

I ended up getting four, count them four, Giant Man series Thor figures. Thor 1 had a stuck thigh that wouldn't turn at the joint. Thor 2 had a loose waist so he kept rotating like that old Masters of the Universe figure (whose name escapes me) and bad paint on his head. Thor 3 had a really loose ankle that eventually cost him his foot. The fourth one is just fine.

I bought a second Abomination because the first one's arm came off at the shoulder (cursed clicking joint). The second one feels like he'd lose an arm the same way so he's been doomed to just gather dust on my stereo like a statue. My Apocalypse BAF's leg broke off at the hip joint from merely bending it but I've yet to tend to him. As much of a Toy Biz/Marvel Toys fan I am, I must admit that Hasbro's stuff has been good and sturdy so far.

I also went through about 4 Giant Man wave Thors. In my case the problem was always the same: tearing knee joints. Sometimes it would be the right joint, sometimes the left. Sometimes the part connecting the thigh, sometimes the part connecting to the calf. But after four replacements, I finally found one that doesn't tear when you slightly bend his knees.

After hearing your stories, I am really glad I don't open my Legends figures.

walmart thor and deathlok are 2 of the only figures i can think of that have over 50% of people complain about problems

besides that is just random 1 or 2 here and there, just reading 13 stories all together makes it seem like there are tons and tons of problems

Too many times!

Iceman, 2...Two left hands, no right hand.

Thor, 2...frozen hip joint snapped off.

Dr. Doom, 3...frozen joints.

Dr. Octopus, 2...two right feet.

Norman Osborn, 2...two left feet.

First App. Spider-man, 4...I still don't have one with good painted webs. They don't line up with the sculpted ones.

Icons Spider-man, 3...terrible paint, especially on his back.

Icons Thor, 2...left arm snapped off at shoulder.

Icons Dr. Doom, 3...sticky silver paint, like it's not dry or something.

First App. Iron Man, 2...left arm snapped off at shoulder.

Spider-Woman, 4...terrible paint on the yellow hourglass.

Actually...that's enough. I think I just talked myself into collecting statues only!

Everything I've ever gotten from Bowen or Sideshow has been perfect.