And the Best Marvel Figure for 2007 is....

pastwatch2001

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronan BAF

<-- I am with him...

that or the stan lee/spidey exclusive...

Wait... were there any toybiz figures put out that year?.. @smilepunch@ @loll@

Rachel Grey Variant

kay you just make a joke out of this entire topic @smilepunch@

@loll@

Rachel Grey Variant

i don't understand how anyone can hate this figure. I can maybe understand not liking it or not having it be your favorite...but like, why hate it? how could you not see that it was a well made figure (especially for Hasbro)

Rachel Grey Variant

i don't understand how anyone can hate this figure. I can maybe understand not liking it or not having it be your favorite...but like, why hate it? how could you not see that it was a well made figure (especially for Hasbro)

I'm not saying its a bad figure but I'm not saying it should be considered the best of the bunch either... & between the regular version & the variant version the variant is sort of ugly... I like the 500 version though since its packaged backwards which is kind of neat but still they could have done a much better job on it other than paint it black...

I'm gonna have to go with HML3 Astonishing Cyclops. From issue #1 on, I've wanted this costume in figure form. I still can't believe that we got it this quickly. As a figure, he's got it all. Cyke's got every joint(except fingers) that any TB ML had, and the overall sturdiness of the figure is way better. A close runner up is Rachel, for many of the same reasons. Also, she's the first female ML where I felt that the reduced articulation worked just fine. SheHulk on the other hand, needed double elbows and fists, but that's neither here nor there. Here's to Hasbro looking not only into Marvel's past, but also their current and future. If it were still Toy Biz(and mind you, I'm not trying to start a debate), I don't think we would have gotten "current" figures(Ast. Cyke, Rachel, Danger, Ast. Beast, Movie Beast/Juggernaut/Colossus/Phoenix). I love that Hasbro is mixing it up, and hope to see it further mixed up in the future. I'd really like to see a better done version of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine.

I see a red door & I want to paint it black...what the...oops...sorry bout that. I just had a Rolling Stones moment there after reading Synch's last post. I'd have to say Lord Thor followed by She Hulk. Love those figs...