Sign in to follow this  
synch

Chase figures?...

Well I went to a TRU today & finally saw some marvel toys figures there! They had what looked like a complete wave 1 + wave 2 on the pegs! Man do they cost a lot though! $15.95 here @can@ I did not even LOOK at the TWO PACK prices! Nor did I look at the figures because I would have wanted to pick up the conan set and maybe others :(

Anyways... I saw the chase figures as well & was wondering how hard it is to find them... Should I have picked them up?.. Is this the "I'm never going to see them at retail price again" type deal here? @loll@ I did pick up dragon with the shirt on though because quite frankly I think that should have been the regular release version! The toy just looks better with one on than not!

I did see the other chases as well but had no real interest in them... one was a unmasked version of the the flag guy forget his name... & a mad faced version of the 3 armed guy... & then the variant of the red head in a different outfit. Are there others or is that it?..

I didn't think there was a variant of the 3-armed guy. I've only seen him with a mad face. I thought the variants for series 2 were Ann O' Brian and Judge Death. Either way, they're very plentiful where I go so I don't think they're rare at all.

I saw a regular face & madface of the 3armed guy So I figured with classic toybiz the madface was the variant... I didn't notice any kind of death variant or whatever what does it look like?... I have to take back anything negative I have said about these things as well... well at least most of it... half of wave 1 is still ugly as heck! at least IMO! but wave two seems to be much better! How ever I have almost no interest in anyone in it nor the baf ... wooo a giant ape... as if dc hasn't played that one up enough...

Well I didn't notice a mad faced Stryker (or three armed guy as everyone is calling him) but did see the different outfit Ann O'brien and don't forget the different outfit repack of the series one Madman figure that comes with a Monkeyman leg.

yes stryker thats his name :D Its been ages since I have touched any thing image other than the walking dead or invincible or girls or sword :P

I saw a Madman figure recently that had yellow colored arms. I'm not sure it's a variant as they had a ton. I think it's a running change.

I'm not sure that LCBH variants are evenly packed to the regular versions, but I do know that they are very available, and sometimes easier to find than the regular version. And the Madman isn't a running change, he comes with the series 2 BAF peiece as opposed to the series 1 BAF piece the regular comes with. It's a nice change up for to see the easy to find variants. We can finally chose our favorite version, or get all the versions without paying second hand scalper prices. Kudos for that.

the only variants i know of are:

wave 1:

savage dragon with shirt

super patriot unmasked

wave 2:

anne o' brien with green shirt/blue pants

judge death translucent

madman with yellow sleeves

marv bloody dynamic forces exclusive

i have never seen the stryker face variant. does anyone have a pic.

for wave 1 there are two:

Savage Dragon with a tanktop shirt

clear Judge Death.

these two figures are as easy to find as the regulars though.. i think they shipped in even quantities.

for wave 2 there are three that I know of:

clear Judge Death again (he is a wave 2 figure, don't know why he came in wave 1 also)

dark colored Ann Obrien

Madman with yellow sleeves (he seems to come in every case though, but now he has a Monkeyman part too)

I don't think the wave 2 variants are as plentiful though. I have seen 4-5 cases, and only a few variants.

$15+ CDN each? Holy crap bro thats expensive!!!

I have searched all over the net and haven't found the "straight" faced Stryker.

my stryker is angry faced too... didn't see any of a normal face

just wanted to see if anyone else has come across any packaging flaws. just picked up a clear judge death figure today at walmart, still factory sealed but the series banner on the top of the packages wasnt there.