gold coin figures

synch

I thought the gold coin figures were suppose to be hard to find but I was at a TRU today for a change & saw tons of them! Lots of gold coin vaders & some rebel guy as well...

Hard to find? Yes. Depending on what character.They could put a 5 spot in every Darth Vader figure and he would still sit there.

They go for nothing on ebay.Which leads me to believe that most of the people that actually wanted to complete the gold set have done so already.

The only 2 gold coins figures I bought were the Concept & Animation Bobas.I found them both at TRU in different months.

I've never found them to be too terribly hard to find - but I suppose that is all relative. I've seen more gold McBobas and AniBobas than the silver counterpart. I have found all 12 at least twice. And several like McChewie, Darth, Galactice Marine, Airborne Trooper, and Biggs 4-5 times each.

I'm finding the last few McQuaries (Solo, Snowie, Trooper) to be much more difficult to find.

Well, I don't know what the consensus is, but I personally have found a couple that I would have thought should be hard to find. I recently found a Gold Coin McQuarrie Chewie and a Gold Coin Dark Trooper. I was excited about the Dark Trooper because I never had one even when it first came out years ago in the original green-card Expanded Universe line.

lol.. wait, you change at TRU? I got all of them but the Vader one... but they weren't all that hard to find, and after I got most mine(some by myself, others local homies hooking me up) I saw a ton and left them there... now though.. it's hard to just find a regular figure, lol.. the shelves are bare