EvilSpidey

Christmas Hauls

Merry Christmas to you all. Just wondered what you all got? Marvel wise and all. I got the marvel select variants of emma frost and phoenix. Also spider-carnage and doc ock minimates. On a non marvel note I also got the 29th anniversary optimus prime, the island of dr hibert simpsins set diorama and Fry and Dr ziodburg figures, which are AWESOME. Ok now what did you get?

I got the X-Men Legends Boxed Set and Legendary Riders Series: Scarlet Witch. My friend bought them for me and actually gave them to me early (about 2 weeks ago) because he was afraid I would end up buying them myself and we all know there's no refunds or exchanges on ebay. Well technically there are but you know what I mean.

Oh and my Craigslist haul counts too (because we all get ourselves a little something!); ML5 Sabretooth, ML5 Colossus, ML6 Wolverine, Apocalypse Series: Bishop, ML3 Wolverine and ML4 Gambit.

I was definitely not prepared for December, It rocked! @peace@

I got he Walmart sets of Cable and Marvelgirl and Cannonball and domino. I am also getting the 13" Powergirl and Icons Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, and Colossus as soon as they come out.

I haven't been able to find a single figure of the Brood Queen series. My fiancee got me Marvel Girl, Danger, and a Hydra soldier. My soon to be mother in law gave me Colossus. I've also got a Captain America and Bucky on the way, shipped to GA by way of Wisconsin. @smilepunch@

If I can find a Cyclops and Black Knight I'll be a happy boy.

I got the Marvel Select Zombie Hulk, Ultimate Hulk, the Watcher, and Thanos. Marvel Legends I got Brood Queen series Colossus, Captain America, Cyclops. On ebay and Amazon.com, I ordered the entire Giant Man series, Brood Queen series Hydra soldier variant, Spider Hulk, and Galacus series grey hulk.....It's quite a good time to be a Marvel Legend in my house!!!!

I got the Marvel Vault Book (OMG...its so cool), two marvel icons: cyclops and magneto--I guess I'm gonna have to collect them now. I also got the Evil Dead 2 Necronomicon version (sweet).

I got a 160 amp arc welder plus all the accessories needed to weld... which may not seem marvel related at first... but it will be used to sculpt out of metal, so it could at some point make a spider-man or Silver surfer... just thought I would chime in even though I didn't get toys this year. Oh and an I-pod... which will probably have some marvel related song on it at some point... like Weezer's "In the garage"

I was blessed with a complete set of Hasbro Fantastic Four Legends, and a DC Direct Justice boxed set ( Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern in Alex Ross style sculpts), plus some Titaniums of Spidey 3 Spiderman, Venom, a comics style Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

This is what I got:

000_0074.jpg

plus two shirts, socks and a wallet.

Good stuff Shadowboy, I've been meaning to get that Supergirl myself.

i didn't get much action figure wise but i did get the Spider-man Trilogy set. my favourite of the set if vemon, followed by black spider-man. other then that i got toy vouchers, 2 dvds (transformers and pirates 3) and a game ( Dragonball tenkaichi 3).

i've got the following for the holidays!

ML thor-buster iron man

ML beta ray bill

HML banshee

HML emma frost

HML hydra (regular)

ML vengeance

ML pyro

ML Face off daredevil vs. kingpin

and SMC sandman

the smc sandman is my fave in this haul. i've been looking for that fig for 2 years. finally found one for my avengers shelf.

i forgot, i also got 4 spider-man mini heroes. spidey, venom, new goblin, and sandman during my christmas haul.

I didn't get any figures from people as gifts.

However, with some of the Christmas money I got from my Dad, I had my wife pick up the two Marvel Legends Exclusive Two-packs. Interestingly enough, when she got home, and I got them out of the bag, the Cable/Marvel Girl packaging had Cannonball and Domino in it instead. Not switched out by anyone and resealed, just a factory error in packaging. :D So, off I go again tonight to exchange them for the correct versions.

I really like Cannonball, but Domino is just kind of 'meh'. Maybe it's because I never really cared for the character in the first place.

Well I was wrong I did get something MARVEL for xmas I got a hydra variant via secret santa on another forum

Had some Christmas cash thrown my way and picked up the Walmart Cable and Marvel Girl 2pack, FF Movie 1 Phasing Invisible Woman and Mr. Fantastic. I then went on EBay and picked up 3 Special Forces Accessory packs. :)

specialforcesaccessories.JPG

This is what I got:

000_0074.jpg

plus two shirts, socks and a wallet.

Nice,but thats more of a dc haul than marvel.Why 2 stan lee's by the way??

l_991adc9520c4e5f43b036a930531e8fc.gif

I :wub: my wife!!!!

I got:

1 Invisible Woman (Opened for the last Ronan BAF piece I needed since I had one in box)

1 Ronan the Accuser BAF

And from Hasbrotyoyshop.com (I got 2, 1 for the BAF pieces, other stays in the box):

2 Dangers

2 X3 Colosses

3 Hydra Soldier chase figures (2 are for my army)

1 Normal Hydra Soldier

I also got the Joker from the DC Direct Batman and Son(s) series.

i really didnt get much as far as toys but i got a couple of marvel related things. An x men track jacket and this:

537_416316.jpg

number 73 of 200