Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

Cobra Command

My youngest brother apparently went diving on eBay and got me singles of:

Duke

Destro

IG Destro

silver pimp Destro

some duplicates of figures I already found from Waves 1-3 (which he seemed to have forgotten or had already gotten on or before I found them)

Now I still have the daunting task of trying to find other Wave 4s on as well as the 2-packs, but it was very thoughtful of him as I've had some plans to use a lot of these in special customs projects..

Despite the overall lack of availability, hope the rest of you managed to score some amount of success for Xmas. :)

joeChristmas.jpg

Merry Christmas! I haven't opened my gifts yet. :)

I had a wonderful Christmas! A big thank you to Kevin for helping my parents out in finding one of my Christmas gifts . . . The Crimson Strike Team Convention Set! I'm pretty much a happy camper right now! Oh and my Dad got an Smith and Wesson P&M-15. Rock on.

I had a wonderful Christmas! A big thank you to Kevin for helping my parents out in finding one of my Christmas gifts . . . The Crimson Strike Team Convention Set! I'm pretty much a happy camper right now! Oh and my Dad got an Smith and Wesson P&M-15. Rock on.

Yeah, your mom called me right after the Convention. :-P Took us awhile, but we finally found one! Wires also got a little crossed on something else between them, but I'm sure it worked out.

No Joes this year for me. Head over to the GD to find out the real score!

-Kevin

Yeah, your mom called me right after the Convention. :-P Took us awhile, but we finally found one! Wires also got a little crossed on something else between them, but I'm sure it worked out.

No Joes this year for me. Head over to the GD to find out the real score!

-Kevin

Yea, I think they like you better than me now.

Any good Joe scores?

Joe wave 5 and 5 CG's

My mom said she felt like I was 8 again buying that for me.

Color me jealous! I didn't get any joes, but, then I didn't ask for any.

well, my mom got me two Cobra troopers, my buddy got me two snow tires, 5 cobra troopers, and 8 Red ninjas, my stepson got me a cobra 5 pack(for the trooper), My brother in law got me a $50 Ebay giftcard (do I want more troopers, or do i want some protech stands?) and my wife got me two shirts (and i think she is getting me a new Digital Camera when we do X-mas with her mom this weekend!