Why No love for Mindbender!?

Cobra Command

Weren't you the same person who, a few months ago, pointed to some vandelism on the same Mindbender wiki article? Guess you are vandelizing again, though it seems that someone has already undo the stuff you added.

???????????????????? Um, no that wasn`t me that found it the first time so no I didn`t vandalize the info. I get bored at night and read bios, he just happened to be one of them. Thanks for accusing me though @grumpy@

I don't know about others on this Messageboard, but- although I always enjoyed the iconographic look of Mindbender- he always seemed like an over the top mad scientist/regugee from the game Clue stereotype to ever be believable in any real world context. I mean c'mon; the monocle, bear chest, the cape. This guy needed a makeover from day one, and still does.

That being said, the fan in me would love to see a 25th version of good ol' Dr. Mindbender! After all, I am an 80's Joe snob at heart. #US1#

i've always been more a fan of DR. Venom or Dr. Knox. My dr. Mindbender stay dead this time. But i will say the vvv design was great, nice and simple and i wouldn't mind seeing that done in 25th style.

Yeah, that VvV design was a nice makeover - too bad the VvV figures were short and misproportioned and cartoony and ugly.

I never liked Mindbender, even as a kid, because he was so pro-Serpentor, which I never liked, but he IS an iconic figure, and kind of fun. I'd definitely buy a 25th figure of him, and would definitely want him in his absurd original design. After all, he'd given us something to make fun of for 20ish years.

And even with this goofy costume, it was a cool toy, with a fun weird weapon he could zap people with, and he came out in a super strong year for Joe toys.

My bad then. Just that last time, the topic poster made a similar thread even after ppl acuse him of changing the wiki article, but didnt reply afterwards as if he wanted to stir trouble. Again, my bad.

I was the one who posted about vandalism some time back to a section of text about Dr. Mindbender on the Cobra article. Someone had wrote some convoluted back story about him being alive as far back as the 19th Century. I thought it was interesting/funny enough to point out here. Instead of people having a laugh I was accused of being the one that vandalized it in the first place. In fact I think it was you who made the accusation. And this story you are telling about how I didn't reply afterwards as if I was trying to stir up trouble is total crap. I could be wrong but if we were to dig up the thread I think you'll find I was the last person to post in that thread. In fact because I didn't specify what article it was that was vandalized someone figured it was the Dr. Mindbender article itself and altered it so that it contained text that specifically insulted me. I have a hunch as to who it was but it doesn't matter. The person is a jackass.

Kind of OT, but I saw from that page there is a GIJOE Wiki that was started sometime last year but seem to have had much done since then. http://gijoe.wikia.com

Anybody else feel like adding to it when bored?

That thing would be awesome to get it completed like Wookiepedia (well maybe not that extreme).

I've already added to the Joe wiki, namely the Beachhead and Lady Jaye pages