My Target has 5-packs on CLEARANCE

Khambat7

I knew this was going to happen when I saw dozens of G.I.Joe, Cobra and Cobra Legions 5-packs on the shelves day after day after day ... They've gone clearance! Right now it looks like they are 25% off because they're selling for $17.48. You could pick one up now or wait until they go 50%.

I should say that Clearance depends on the store. Just because it happened here doesn't mean it happened at your Target. But there's a chance!

Merry Christmas!

actually all targets have the same system so if its clearance at one its clearance at all of them. thats good news

thats good for folks that don't have them... as is.. I have them all.. so it just kinda kicks me in the butt, doesn't do me any good.

I bought my Joe and Cobra sets from them ages ago.. so I can't even return mine and rebuy them for the new price.

And I bought 5 legion packs for 11.99 at Amazon...

actually all targets have the same system so if its clearance at one its clearance at all of them. thats good news

True but it is up to the manager when & how much to discount them.

Wal-Mart.com had them for $14.99. Too bad they're sold out.

Ironically I got one from there & returned it to Target to get my $26 back. I hoped they would have had the wave 5 single pack to respend my money on but they had none. Then the restocker came up & put the legion pack on the shelf.

Hit a Target yesterday when these were posted. Still full price here.

Are Targets have been sold out for weeks. In fact they pulled the tags for both them and the single packs. Not that they ever had many in stock anyway.

Andy

Hit a Target yesterday when these were posted. Still full price here.

Sorry, but, like I said, it may not be happening everywhere.

I talked to the guy in charge over there today and he told me that the 5 packs had been discontinued. He didn't have much more information than that. I think it's very likely that if these 5 packs have been discontinued, it's just because the newer 5 packs will be under a different UPC or code. Happens all the time.