Comic pack series TWO is out now

CLAM

Series 2 found tonight at Walmart for 10 bucks or so.

My brother found them for me and I was shocked!!!!

he called me up and said, "hey, they have the comic packs at Walmart, you want them?"

I said, "nah, don't worry about it.. I am only going to get the Hawk pack, the other two suck... and they shouldn't be so hard to find. don't worry about it?

He replies, "you sure, the dreadnock pack looks pretty cool"

I couldn't believe my ears @lol@

"the NOKS are OUT????

So I had him go ahead and get them all for me except Duke/CC

I haven't opened them yet, but the Dreadnoks are amazing! could be the bext 25th figures yet.

Breaker is surpisingly cool and interesting too... he looks very nice. Destro is boring, but his shiny chrome head more than makes up for it.

Scarlet is a piece of crap. Hawk is very nice, again one of the better figures released so far.

and Snake Eyes and Stormy are actually pretty cool. The Stormy is especially nice because he is pure white like the original... no stupid sandals painted on, or trim around his shirt. All you have to do is swap his weapons with the 5-pack version, and you have the perfect v1 Stormy.

the case break down is

2 noks

2 Destro/breaker

2 Snakes/SS

1 Hawk/Scarlet

1 Duke/CC

happy hunting everyone... the Noks are worth it

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I want the 'Noks so badly (Torch is my favourite!). Work's finished here in another 4 mins, and the misses and I are going xmas eve shopping - what are the odds that Canada might friggin surprise me and have a case fresh shipment of comic packs out for the holidays...

yeah I know I'm dreaming.

So the first wave hits the TRUs on the east coast, and the second wave hits the west coast. What are the planning on meeting up in the middle of the country or something. Hopefully they will hit the east sooner than later. By the way, is the hip articulation improved on the dreadnoks?

So the first wave hits the TRUs on the east coast, and the second wave hits the west coast. What are the planning on meeting up in the middle of the country or something. Hopefully they will hit the east sooner than later. By the way, is the hip articulation improved on the dreadnoks?

yeah, but wave 2 is much better because the case comes with the 3 series 1 sets too!

anyhow... YES. these figures do have the new retooled crotches

Torch and Ripper do

Snake Eyes does, Stormshadow has the same as he always has.

Hawk does. Scarlett does not.

Breaker does, not sure if Destro's is new, but it is skinny like Stormy's

and of course, I skipped Duke and CC.

Hey Clam I recently got wave 2-3 from Walmart but they didn't have any of the comic-packs it seems like they are delayed in my area... :(

If you can post some pics that would be awesome! :D If not no worries...

Thanks!

The Noks and Hawk look great!

The Stormy is especially nice because he is pure white like the original... no stupid sandals painted on, or trim around his shirt. All you have to do is swap his weapons with the 5-pack version, and you have the perfect v1 Stormy.

Exactly what I plan on doing! I guess I could repaint my other Storm Shadow into Ninja Ku.

http://www.yojoe.com/action/int/argblackcobra.shtml

I haven't seen squat here in the Bay Area. Fortunately, I have them preordered.

Suppose it could be worse.. I could be finding leftover SS/SE 2-packs in stores with all the Doc certs stolen...

But congrats to you guys!

I haven't seen squat here in the Bay Area. Fortunately, I have them preordered.

Suppose it could be worse.. I could be finding leftover SS/SE 2-packs in stores with all the Doc certs stolen...

But congrats to you guys!

Bah. :) More competition!

-Kevin

Heh. Not much competition coming from me. I only seem to find other people's dregs. I'd more blame spotty distribution since most stores I've seen only appear to get stock in 1 case at a time.

I went into my local Walmart here in AZ this morning, and picked up Scarlett/Hawk, Ripper/Torch, and Destro/Breaker Comic Packs!! These are incredibly cool, and (fortunately/unfortunately) make me fiend for the release of Wave 6 even more! I realize we should be incredibly thankful that we're seeing successive Waves so close together in the first place, but seeing them so close together also only further encourages averice.

ive found a fw of them the past few days

I opened the Breaker/Destro pack last night. I must admit that I like this Destro better than either the box set or single carded version (not the Gold Destro, which I really like). Why wasn't the box set 'D' not vac-metalized? I don't understand why the comic pack version gets the red carpet treatment? Perhaps so that Hasbro could resell the same figure later on with slight mod's? *grumble, mumble*

Breaker is really cool! I like that his face sculpt- although slightly odd and not what I pictured Breaker looking like- is completely unique and not just a rehash of an earlier figure. Also, the bubble 'gag' works really well. I found that I needed to Super Glue the comm gear to the helmet though, so that everything stayed on correctly and looked right. Such a thing is not required of course to make him work as he should, but the glue helps hold everything in place.

One complaint about Breaker. His hands aren't molded appropriately to hold either of his two hand guns! Don't give a soldier a gun he can't hold- not cool. You might as well mold the friggin' gun IN his hand if that's the case- not that I'm truly advocating that, btw.

Overall- after having opened two comic packs thus far, with one to go- I really like these! We're not only getting unique figures in the comic packs, but we're also getting stickers towards the Doc figure, and a cool comic book! Viva la comic packs!

I have yet to find Wave 1 of Comic packs. Have been having lunch near the Target and TRU in P.Hill though, so check there once in awhile.

Clam, buy them for me, and bring them to me!

-Kevin

the only one I have seen in the store myself is the Duke/CC pack, and that was over a week ago.