25th Comic packs for sale at...

tuga viper

I for one appreciate the heads up. That having been said, I'm taking a pass. I have a feeling that- especially post X-mas- these are going to be everywhere. No reason to waste the 5 bucks on shipping when retailers will have these on pegs soon.

Again, I appreciate the information.

hawk pack is gone.. of course.

I had these in my shopping cart at TRU.com yesterday and then last night, but decided I would just buy them this afternoon. Needless to say, they were all gone by the time I got home today. Somehow though, I never learn to get something right when I see it.

Incase you didn't know... They Scarlett/Hawk pack's back in stock.

-Kevin

Thanks Kevin, I got on that one. I'll give you a call today. Later.

We both know that isn't true! :)

You owe me bigtime for hooking you up with a Con set! (Or helping the parents!) I demand your children.

-Kevin

I just got mine in on Saturday morning and was not to pleased. They were shoved into a box that was a slight bit smaller than the cards so the tops were bent and creased. No packing materials except for the shipping receipt.

I guess these will be my openers for the Doc promo

I for one appreciate the heads up. That having been said, I'm taking a pass. I have a feeling that- especially post X-mas- these are going to be everywhere. No reason to waste the 5 bucks on shipping when retailers will have these on pegs soon.

Again, I appreciate the information.

I was thinking the same. Most places I've been to in the last few days have not a single Transformer or G.I. Joe ANYWHERE. Some even had Spiderman or Power Rangers filling the spots.

But that having been said, in the post Christmas restocking, I'm sure they will be available not to long from now.

Besides, it gives everyone a chance to clear the smoke from their wallets because of Christmas.

-Kevin

You owe me bigtime for hooking you up with a Con set! (Or helping the parents!) I demand your children.

-Kevin

Let it be known!!! George did not keep his word! :) I recieved no phone call!

-Kevin

Our Target got the first Three Wave 1. Comic packs in on Friday 12/28/2007

So i got mine that day. It's now 12/31/2007 And the rest of the Comic packs from Wave 1. are still sitting at Target yet! No one else has bought any at all. The only ones bought were the packs i bought. They seem to be Peg Warmers for sure in this Wave.

Oh-Well!

By: Captain-DC

12/31/2007

Happy New Years Eve! Everyone...

-Kevin

-Kevin

Let it be known!!! George did not keep his word! :) I recieved no phone call!

-Kevin

Yea for some reason my phone would not make any calls to Cali yesterday. So strange! ; )

TRU.om is temporarly out of stock with the Scarlett and Hawk packs.If these are pegwarming at Target our Targets have seen these yet.Heck our Tergets haven't even started on thier resets.Could someon pick up the Hawk/Scarlett pack.If can PM me.The area I live in sucks for Joes.

Well, so much for that. I ordered the comic pack on the 29th and today received an email saying that the order has been canceled. So this is the second time (it happened when people ordered the Hawk comic pack on the 23rd) that TRU has had the sets up on their site, took orders for it, and then canceled the order. That's a bunch of bs.

the colors are definitely not the best. Not as good as the job they did with the Star Wars comic packs

Saying that just because they're the more simple and some might say garrish colors from the 80's comics, or are the paint jobs themselves just not done well (i.e.- paint slop, etc.)?

Personally, I'm glad the only set that really got the poor color treatment was Duke/CC. I didn't need either of them anyway, so no love loss. The rest were done quite well- with the 'Noks as the real standouts!

Decided to go my local TRU, with NO hopes at all, about finding Joes, but the HUNT said just go anyway you have the time... half way to TRU... I said forget and stoped at the Target my wife was at yesterday with nothing to report, and said well they said the reset would happen on the 30th, why not.... I walk in, expecting nothing, more so than I ever had before, I just been demoralized lately, and I walk in to the action Figure asle and I imiediatly notice the new TF Legends 2 packs, 1 of each...and was like ok I guess this was not for nothing...so I take a few steps to the Joe section and OMG I see Pegs full offffff Wave 3 joes, but still a good site to see.... then I saw the Comic Packs...all of them, and I was sooooo excited I jumped for Joy.... NO EBAY prices.....I got them all excpet SE and SS, as I ordered them from TRU last night, but with the reports of cancelled orders, I may have missed out.... and on top of that they arebeing sent poorly getting crushed... anyways thought I would Confim that my Target did have a reset, while another still had not not far away. So not all follow the same date... but now I know which one to go to... Now its off to get my DOC...