DCUC Pics!!!

MisterSinister

Awesome! Good competion for the HML, But they was chosen best o more rentables characters, the package is great, the only bad is the distributions in the others countrys, and the time to waiting.

Here, new link for the next waves of the DC Classics:

http://xsorbit29.com/users5/dooshbagboardo...hp?topic=7177.0

Damn! nice pics!

My God! I haven't been this excited about upcoming action figures in some time. Everything looks great! I love that you only need 5 figures for the build a figure (and they look great too).

I just hope they are fairly easy to find! And I hope they sell well so Mattel will keep the line going for a long while.

I just got the new DCUC wave and they are great.

I thought some of you might enjoy seeing pictures.

Follow the link to the Doosh...

http://xsorbit29.com/users5/dooshbagboardo...hp?topic=7296.0

Happy Holidays! :)

Thanks for the pics, My concern is for the variants, I heard Penguin was cancelled which is totally fine with me, but what about Red Tornado. I have not been able to find the other version on Ebay which may mean it too has been cancelled. Also what will that mean for the 6 pack of figures listed on sites like BBTS or CSC, it seems that there are only 5 in a case? Anyway these are great, hopefully with can get many many waves.

Follow the link to the Doosh...<a href="http://xsorbit29.com/users5/dooshbagboardofdumbness/index.php?topic=7296.0" target="_blank">

</a>

Thanks for the pics, My concern is for the variants, I heard Penguin was cancelled which is totally fine with me, but what about Red Tornado. I have not been able to find the other version on Ebay which may mean it too has been cancelled. Also what will that mean for the 6 pack of figures listed on sites like BBTS or CSC, it seems that there are only 5 in a case? Anyway these are great, hopefully with can get many many waves.

The variant Red Tornado hasn't been cancelled. From what I read it's a 9/1 split. And there's 6 figures per case with 2 case packouts shipping for Series 1 now...Right now Case Packout 1A has an extra Batman and case packout 1B has an extra Tornado.

Follow the link to the Doosh...<a href="http://xsorbit29.com/users5/dooshbagboardofdumbness/index.php?topic=7296.0" target="_blank">

</a>

The variant Red Tornado hasn't been cancelled. From what I read it's a 9/1 split. And there's 6 figures per case with 2 case packouts shipping for Series 1 now...Right now Case Packout 1A has an extra Batman and case packout 1B has an extra Tornado.

thanks for the heads up. RT was a major concern because I wanted one of both. I seriously hope BBTS gets their shipments in very soon, Mattel should of worked to get them nationally distributed before Christmas.

Yay! I just got mine delivered today from my November pre-order!

DCDvsDCUCetrigan4.jpg

DCDvsDCUCmetamorpho4.jpg

batmanpenguin2.jpg

redtornadoez2.jpg

orion1.jpg

THats a pretty damn tall man standing next to the light post!!!

Yay! I just got mine delivered today from my November pre-order!

DCDvsDCUCetrigan4.jpg

DCDvsDCUCmetamorpho4.jpg

batmanpenguin2.jpg

redtornadoez2.jpg

orion1.jpg

Batman and red must be mine the rest I don't care about or for :D Why do you have doubles though in the pics?... :S

What are the differences between the variant Red Tornado & regular version?.. Would someone be able to post pics of some comic art on what they will be based on if any thing :) thanks! I must say I feel very excited for this line, reminds me of the good old toybiz days of marvel legends... If only I cared more about DC characters to be real excited about this line...

sigh ! :(

Looks like for a while it will just be the odd figure for me here and there from the lines

Batman and red must be mine the rest I don't care about or for :D Why do you have doubles though in the pics?... :S

Those are the DCD versions in the photos with the DCUC versions. Notice that DCUC is winning.

man i want an etrigan so bad... the rest of the line is awesome as well but i dont really want metamorpho and dont have the funds to buy them all currently.

Those are the DCD versions in the photos with the DCUC versions. Notice that DCUC is winning.

Oh DUH! I get it now :D Just goes to show ya how many dcd figures I really have @loll@