Crimson Guard comparison Pics

paintfury

Your missing V1 The original Crimson guard in the comparison picks. He is By definition the perfect version of the Guard. The 25th are great Figures but they definetly dont mesh well with other Joe lines. Thats why I have 2 seperate Shelves just for the 25th. Right above my Rah armies.

I actually like them together (If you're not going for the "Fred" angle). People are different sizes and heights- so this make for a nice realistic display.

On that note- yes, the legs of the 25t hare WAY to skinny.

I actually like them together (If you're not going for the "Fred" angle). People are different sizes and heights- so this make for a nice realistic display.

On that note- yes, the legs of the 25t hare WAY to skinny.

YOU KNOW I NEVER REALLY THOUGH OF IT THAT WAY AND ALWAYS TRIED TO FIND AN EXCUSE TOO USE ADDIN THE MANY SCULPTS! I KNEW THAT HEAD WAS MORE THEN JUST A HAT RACK JOHN! LMAO NO FOR REAL GREAT POINT!

I'd be more inclined to lean towards the DTC version as MOST visually pleasing as well.

The 25th versions falling in last place, as I'm not a fan of the taller LEANER appearance of them. This is still the anime ISH current trend in action figures, ruining the asthetics of the figures (IMO). :(

Sigma Six in 4" with the skinny limbs and spandex uniforms to highlight their apparent LACK of physical excercise and conditioning as REAL soldiers of comic book mythos, which USUALLY presents the hero's and villains in a more super human muscle bound appearance, which I (personally) tend to prefer over the "everyone's SPIDERMAN now" trend.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd be more inclined to lean towards the DTC version as MOST visually pleasing as well.

The 25th versions falling in last place, as I'm not a fan of the taller LEANER appearance of them. This is still the anime ISH current trend in action figures, ruining the asthetics of the figures (IMO). :(

Sigma Six in 4" with the skinny limbs and spandex uniforms to highlight their apparent LACK of physical excercise and conditioning as REAL soldiers of comic book mythos, which USUALLY presents the hero's and villains in a more super human muscle bound appearance, which I (personally) tend to prefer over the "everyone's SPIDERMAN now" trend.

Yeah, I agree. I still like 'em, but I prefer realistic proportions.

Thanks. I'm not sure were I'm going to fit those 25th ones into my formation. Hmmm.

Also, the thighs on these figures are soooo freakin skinny that they look like they were meant for females. Kind of a dissapointing figure if you ask me.

Maybe if someone slaps a pair of boobs on them,you could have a female Crimson Guard? That could be an idea for customizers.