One Of These People Will Be The New Captain America

JayC

well i thought Winter Soldier was going to be the new cap but now that hawkeyes in the mix i think it will be him. iron-man us-asgent union jack are a big hell no but i wouldn't be surprised if the red skull is the winner don't forget that is was in a cap clone till his death

well i thought Winter Soldier was going to be the new cap but now that hawkeyes in the mix i think it will be him. iron-man us-asgent union jack are a big hell no but i wouldn't be surprised if the red skull is the winner don't forget that is was in a cap clone till his death

wait, what?

I'm with jabba on this one :) see ?death of captain america? #3? .. . However seeing a letter from cap him self saying there should be one could change a guys mind :) In tna #?? we saw that hawkeye still wanted to be cap or at least as good as him ! :)

I have to ask though why is the red skull on the list?.. thats just silly! :P

I can safely say that if its usA though I'll be dropping my run of cap though...

i'd say winter soldier, because it would be too weird for hawkeye to go from bow, to ninja weapons, to gun in such a short time. this is probably why brubaker brought bucky back in the first place. that and i don't seeing them being able to get that shield back from the winter soldier if its someone else. noone on that list could get that shield from bucky. i doubt hawkeye would jump sides again too. but if stark names the new cap i doubt clint or bucky would wanna work with him.

but then again, do we know stark hands off the title or does someone just assume it?

the skull would be funny cause he was resurrected into a clone body of steve rogers once wasn't he? the red skull doesn't have his own body right now anyway.

stark would lose every fan he has if he was a big enough jerk to make himself cap.

usagent, thats already happened i doubt they do it again,

and union jack is british and its a more or less handed down title of union jack, i doubt he would just drop it.

i'll go with bucky, even though it seems to obvious.

I doubt it's Winter Soldier, even though he's the most logical. He's become a pretty well liked character on his own so why lose that? The Red Skull and Iron Man I doubt. US Agent already filled in for Cap before, right? That would just be redundant. Union Jack seems least likely, other than the Skull, so maybe it will be him. I don't think Captain America with an English accent would really go over well. I thought in the current limited series that the Cap dying on the lab table was passing his mantle on to some other solider fighting in Iraq? I guess that's not where that story is going then.

I may not know a whole lot that's going on but wouldn't it make a obvious story line if since they are throwing the Red Skull into the mix that he would be this "new" Captain America. That would enrage Steve Rogers sooo much he'll come out of hiding and kick his butt in a huge showdown. I could be wrong, it would be the first time. Since I don't know too much about it, could this even be a senario?

It's Hawkeye, it's time to take the super soldier serum... Steroids. but I hope it's Skull, nothing else could make for such an interesting story and turn of events. Johan Schmidt could pretend to be doing everything for good and honesty but really planing the next "holocausts" time events for different races and ethnicity (not Jews, thats too played out and touché.) He could be directly working with certain top U.S/U.K/any other elite country officials. It would be the most controversial and creative direction they could take. And I don't mean genocide but just smaller groups at a time. The strategic elimination of people to manipulate and take power. Just like conspiracy theorists that believe in the "Illuminati" in real life. Same deal.

I know Marvel will never do this because it to controversial and real to life.

Anyway the Red Skull is awesome and it's time to let him reign, and I can't think of a better way then by being the next Captain America.

I can't believe it wouldn't be winter soldier seeing as how they've spent a lot of the recent issues giving him the bulk of the spotlight and building up his character. But if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

If it's Hawkeye that would be OK too. Especially since, if it is, I could see his ML figure going up in value and I JUST got a Hawkeye through trade :)

BTW, can someone tell me which comic explains why he's not dead? (not that it's that important OR suprising. Hey, a "dead" character came back to life. Does it even MATTER if a writer explains why anymore??)

I'll go with Clint because he is still kinda without an identity or a definitive place since he has returned, I don't think Bucky because that just seems to predictable, and Stark would be too busy to run the initiative, be Iron Man and Cap.