Anyone else visited 'Brian's Toys'?

MST3KFan

I'm just wondering as they have all of Wave 5 of the 25th anniversary Joes listed as 'In Stock'. You can buy them individually or all together (which is the cheaper way to go). I just ordered them from their site and it seems they also must be running a sale as the normal price was $39.99, but when I ordered the whole Wave 5 together and went to checkout it was only $35.99.

My biggest complaints with Brian's Toys is that their prices are all over the map ($11.99 for Gold Destro, but $9.99 for SE, to name just two oddities), and they seem to get stock much later than other e-tailers or retail stores do. In other words, I've dealt with them once, but don't plan to again.

Brian's Toys is having a 10% off sale on a lot of merchandise, including the 25th Anniversary Joes. I went through the steps to place an order and shipping cost about $8 for UPS ground and USPS Priority.

Seems like a pretty good deal considering the online alternatives.

Brian's Toys is having a 10% off sale on a lot of merchandise, including the 25th Anniversary Joes. I went through the steps to place an order and shipping cost about $8 for UPS ground and USPS Priority.

Seems like a pretty good deal considering the online alternatives.

I like Brian's Toys. I have used them numerous times. I joined their One of Every Figure Club for Star Wars this year and saved tons of time and money, and they were always delivered just as retail reports started coming in. I am hoping they do Clubs for GI Joe and Indiana Jones in 2008.

Wow. I ordered it today and they sent me an e-mail that they've already shipped it out. It's being stated it'l show up this week even on the form even though I used the second cheapest method of shipping.

If it does, that's cool...

Looking over the postings, it seems Brian's Toys is mixed in terms of people whom like them and people whom don't. I plan to take the characters out of the packages so if they're damaged, it's no big deal. Now if the figures are broken...

Dang. Talk about service... I ordered Wave 5 yesterday and got it just an hour ago from UPS. Of course, I see Brian's Toys is located in the state right next door to mine (they're in Wisconsin), so I guess that could be as to why.

Still, awesome to have these guys already.

They are now sold out. :) I ordered from them, and they said I was literally ten minutes too late from a previous order. But I am apparently at the top of their list now? :-P

I did get my two CGs though. Will have them by January 3rd, and I live in California.

-Kevin

Wow. Sorry to hear you didn't get the complete Wave 5, but you got the army builders of the wave so that works out. XD I'm actually surprised that I found them available when I did not to mention got them when I did.

Anyone whom visited the site also notice they had the two-packs as well as listings already for the Wave 6 figures? (Armored Cobra Commander, Rock n Roll, Torpedo) They're dated to be out in January.

It's just crazy how some people would spend more money on the 25th ann. than what it is worth.

Dealing w/ brians toys is just crazy. His prices are just too high.

I found wave 5 at Wal-mart for $4.88. Way cheaper than Brians Toys

It's just crazy how some people would spend more money on the 25th ann. than what it is worth.

Dealing w/ brians toys is just crazy. His prices are just too high.

I found wave 5 at Wal-mart for $4.88. Way cheaper than Brians Toys

Congradulations. I haven't seen Wave 4 anywhere, let alone wave 3.

I'm willing to pay Brian's toys the extra money so that I don't have to waste my time/money driving around to other places trying to find them.

-Kevin