Louisiana and South Eastern Joe Collectors

jasonwelcome

Hello, I am creating this thread because it has gotten too hard to race to all the wal-marts and target in the Lafayette area in Louisiana. I figured that collectors from this area (southeast) can let each other know when each new wave hits in their area so we can keep an eye out and check stores ourselves. I am currently looking for crimson guards, I am looking for 4 of them, but I will leave at least one on the shelf. Another words I won't buy them all at once so that others can have a chance.

Thanks, Jason

Basically the Stores in Lafayette have wave 2, 3, and 4. Im pretty much done looking until at least next Thursday. Generally in Lafayette, the seasonal help is let go and nothing gets restocked until late Jan. even Feb. I am hoping that won't be the case this year.

I live in the New Orleans area and have not found anything 25th anniversary since it came out. I found one Cobra set in Covington and that's it. Louisiana must be one of the worst places to live for action figure collectors. I would have a heart attack if I walked down my Walmarts toy aisle and found something remotely worth purchasing. The internet is my only source of hope.

I live in the New Orleans area and have not found anything 25th anniversary since it came out. I found one Cobra set in Covington and that's it. Louisiana must be one of the worst places to live for action figure collectors. I would have a heart attack if I walked down my Walmarts toy aisle and found something remotely worth purchasing. The internet is my only source of hope.

I live on the westbank and were pretty stacked with joes!! the troopers are usually the ones that get picked up pretty fast. I haven't seen the comic packs or the wave 5 here yet though.