Best Body

PolarisMistressofMagnetism

Gwen Stefani and Glenn Danzig....Er....I mean Psylock and Bullseye. But for more jacked dudes I'd say Wonderman/Black Panther.

One of my favorites is Psylocke. A very close second, minus the feet, is Phoenix.

i'm going with the wonder man/black panther/sentry/captain britain body.. that's my fave.. runner up would be moon knight's body, i know it's just reused, but i can't remember the original owner of that body.. is it bullseye? for the female figs, it'd rachel summers' body, hands down.

Bullseye body but the perfect body or closest to it was quicksilver for me. On bullseye he had gloves and boots that not many had but quicksilver is the same body with normal gloves and boots. For females it would probably be pheonix/sue/black widow or psylocke. I just think psylocks butt is wierd looking

The best body for me would be the Marvel Select Black Cat, all busty and curvy. If they could resize it to Marvel Legends proportion, then I would be happy. Also Hasbro FF Silver Surfer was great, if only it was not reduced in size to almost a 5" inch dimensions. He should've been taller, around 6 1/2 inch so I can display him with Beta Ray Bill or Annihilus or something.

Female: Ms. Marvel- dispite the fact that her shins and forearms ae too long, if you swap either out with Wasp/Spiderwoman she remains in proportion without losing anything substantial

Male: Havok, he used the bullseye body as a base, but the fact that he doesn't have any nonsense on his shins or forearms makes him the optimum default body.

To be honest, if you put IW,BW,MsM, PHX, Rogue's shins on Psylocke's quads... it makes Betsy more in scale with all the other female figures.

Good call on Face-off Cap.

In the normal category I like Captain Marvel. In the huge categor I like the Toybiz Juggernaut.

Women's bodies are all fairly bad. I actually like the She-hulk from the Hasbro line, although her hand articulation is nil.

I think the comic book Punisher has a pretty nice bod. ~

FaceOff Cap is ok but he is a tad too hunched back.

How could we forget Deadpool!

i'd say...

female: Phoenix/Ms Marvel

a close second would be Spiderwoman/Wasp (Black Widow's hips are too big and Psylocke is WAY too small)

Male: Havok (which i think is the same one used for Captain Marvel)

a close second would be Black Panther (and NOT Wonderman/Capt Britain, his arm articulation sucks. his muscles are too big and you cant put his arms up all the way)

i'd say...

female: Phoenix/Ms Marvel

a close second would be Spiderwoman/Wasp (Black Widow's hips are too big and Psylocke is WAY too small)

Male: Havok (which i think is the same one used for Captain Marvel)

a close second would be Black Panther (and NOT Wonderman/Capt Britain, his arm articulation sucks. his muscles are too big and you cant put his arms up all the way)

i'm not sure, but don't BP and CB have the same arms? i think they only have different gloves. WM's arms are different.