Deep Space 9 figures IN HAND!

yojoebro82

But they wouldn't let me buy them!!!!

I was just at a comic store that puts out all their stuff on Tuesday, but they won't sell it till Wednesday. Well, I understand that, and they let me hold them till tomorrow, so here's what I can tell ya.

Sweeeeeeeet! They only had Sisko and the two Daxes, no Odo :( Sisko comes with a baseball and baseball cap (!) on top of the usual starfleet gear. As for the Daxes, I'm happy to report that they didn't cheat by just using the same body for two figures. Ezri is a lot shorter on the show and so is her figure (at least from what I can tell with them in the box). She also comes with a baseball cap and her rifle. Jadzia also has a Klingon bat'leth (but from what I could tell, only a two-pip lieutenant rank? I may be worng).

Downside, no molded zippers like what I was hoping for with the final versions, but oh well.

I'm sure I'll have pics tomorrow. Can't wait.

I am loving this line more and more all the time!

Congrats in finding them! Post some pictures when you get them!

#US1#

Got em.

FANTASTIC! PERFECT!

Matches the greatness of the Riker/Worf and Picsard/Troi wave.

Seems the blunder that was the Geordi wave is behind us now because these are stellar. Nice matte finish on the plastic, great sculpts, original acessories. No complaints.

Didn't get the other Dax though, Forbidden Planet NY didn't have any left I guess. Just glad I got the last Odo.

Did you read the back of the box that said "Kira, O'Brien, and Bashir in 2008?" :)

Got them today and they DID have Odo!!! A good thing since he may easily be my favorite of the wave. Dead on in every way, and comes with a bucket!

102_0583.jpg

102_0586.jpg

102_0587.jpg

I'm happy with the wave too but I will give some criticism (nit-picking):

No zippers on uniforms.

Uniforms still not really "uniform" with the color, at least when next to Worf. Hopefully Bashir and O'Brien will match SOMEONE when they come out. Then I may just repaint them all at the same time.

I'm liking the TAT Jadzia head a LOT better than the DS9 head. If it had the spots and the right pony tail it'd be a head swap by now.

Anyone know when/where the guys in their season 3 outfits will be avalible??

I JUST saw these today I wish I would have picked up sisko & odo but Idid not get any! I found the 2nd dax to be ok looking but some what ugly & the first dax to be rather ugly!! It sort of turned me off the entire line...

• 3 months later...