Wave 5 at Smalljoes

dblogan

Thanks man, I placed my order!

Pretty expensive there, especially that Crimson Gaurd $14.99 whoa.

Luckly I found Wave 4 and Wave 5 at a local Wal-Mart for $4.88 last week.

No disrespect to the man, he is running a business, but if I wanted to spend 14.99 on a CG, I could get it on ebay.

No disrespect to the man, he is running a business, but if I wanted to spend 14.99 on a CG, I could get it on ebay.

that's kind of the point though.. he doesn't want everyone scooping them up then turning around and throwing them on ebay ;)

that's kind of the point though.. he doesn't want everyone scooping them up then turning around and throwing them on ebay ;)

Exactly. I don't know why it's so hard for people to understand that. Every time there's a Smalljoes topic, we get the same whining about hiked-up prices of the army builders and popular characters. How about you guys just be happy with your $4.99 figures, and use a little common sense--maybe not everyone has the option to get the figures, much less at $4.99. Hell, I was happy to order Snow Job from them for $8, because 1)that's how much I have to pay for my figures where I'm currently living anyway, and 2) I'll be lucky to see these figures, period.

Thanks for the tip. Looks like they went really fast. I did get a CG and a t-shirt, just in case I never find a CG at stores (don't really have the time to hunt around for Joes in stores anymore anyway).

Gonna wear the t-shirt to a future SoCal Noks meeting. :)