Movie Repaints pt.2

Moshbot

More great ideas! I actually think that gold Mark 1 armor will be made. Seems like a good candidate for classic homage and simple recolor.

I'd love to see all the recolors that you've done, tell ya the truth, but I think some have more of a chance than others. I think the War Machine is a no brainer, however, due to how often they make figures of characters that weren't in the movie, I think he might be a separate figure all together. The Silver Centurian and Stealth armors are great candidates though, to get some more life outa that awesome mold. Hopefully your posts will hit Hasbro's eyes.

More suggestions:

Mark 1 armor

- Would be cool to see a military color scheme, though it's not based off anything.

- The classic red and gold would look interesting, though once again, it's not based on anything.

Mark 2 armor (what you've been using so far)

- Perhaps a homage to the Iron Maniac color scheme. Might not interest many folks, since they'd want a totally new figure, but I'd at least like to see those colors on this mold.

- I saw this one called the "plastic ghost" armor and figured it would be plain enough to be represented in a repaint rather than a new figure.

- A new head and a recolor could make 'em a Guardsman....though he'd be quite a bit more fancy than the original. Nonetheless, I'd love any sort of shot at making a Guardsman.

Hasbro has to be insane not to capitalize on these ideas. Just take that one sculpt and give us some comic-accurate repaints and a lot of money can be made here. All of these would make for a great Iron Man armory, and even kids can't get enough of robots/colorful iron men, right? Transformers? Gundam? Let's hope Hasbro cashes in on this line.

yeah thats cool... but that Silver Centurian repaint can't touch the wave 7 figure... that IM was amazing... one of the most underrated ML figures ever

wasnt that figure also a repaint?

im not a big fan of the silver centurion design, but that photoshopping looks cool, shadowboy.

edit: dont complain about "he was in your poster". thats cuz he was in ML (btw, can someone find a good comic pic for the ultimate armor? the statue doesnt look right)

yeah thats cool... but that Silver Centurian repaint can't touch the wave 7 figure... that IM was amazing... one of the most underrated ML figures ever

im not a big fan of the silver centurion design, but that photoshopping looks cool, shadowboy.

he was a retool... yes.

He had a new helmet, shoulder pads, wrist/gloves, and boots...

but man oh man... he was badass

he was a retool... yes.

He had a new helmet, shoulder pads, wrist/gloves, and boots...

but man oh man... he was badass

Yes series 7 IM is the boss of all IM! Modular from face off would of been my favorite if he wasn't a midet. The greatest IM has yet to be made though, Neo classic post Armor Wars!

More great ideas! I actually think that gold Mark 1 armor will be made. Seems like a good candidate for classic homage and simple recolor.

I'd love to see all the recolors that you've done, tell ya the truth, but I think some have more of a chance than others. I think the War Machine is a no brainer, however, due to how often they make figures of characters that weren't in the movie, I think he might be a separate figure all together. The Silver Centurian and Stealth armors are great candidates though, to get some more life outa that awesome mold. Hopefully your posts will hit Hasbro's eyes.

More suggestions:

Mark 1 armor

- Would be cool to see a military color scheme, though it's not based off anything.

- The classic red and gold would look interesting, though once again, it's not based on anything.

Mark 2 armor (what you've been using so far)

- Perhaps a homage to the Iron Maniac color scheme. Might not interest many folks, since they'd want a totally new figure, but I'd at least like to see those colors on this mold.

- I saw this one called the "plastic ghost" armor and figured it would be plain enough to be represented in a repaint rather than a new figure.

- A new head and a recolor could make 'em a Guardsman....though he'd be quite a bit more fancy than the original. Nonetheless, I'd love any sort of shot at making a Guardsman.

I may try them, but i wanted to try first the armors i didn`t get. I may try the TB ML1 Ironman color scheme, IronCap and ake one of ur suggestions, sch as IronManiac.

Clam34. I wanted to know how the movie armor would look in comic book designs, but ur totally right about reooling. WM, for example, needs some more gimmicks on his chest,and some stuff on his boots, gloves, etc. These are just "how would they look" ideas :)

Oooh, i like the looks of him in Modular style, that could actually make a nice update to the modular armor, would need a different chest emblem though, Modular's is a triangle one instead of a circle.

I could have done it in its triangel form, but i got lazy :P