__Torpedo 65356929253

Wave 7, 2008

__Spirit 65356798527

__Viper 65356798520

__Cobra HISS Driver

__Tiger Force Flint

__Major Bludd

__Wild Bill

I am happy with these 14 by the way. If most of the figures are going to be 82-87 then I would hope for these 10

Airborne

Covergirl

hawk 86

jinx

tunnelrat

Baroness

copperhead

eels

BAT

scrapiron if he looks cool like wild weasel and not crappy like the DTC version.

you think wave 6 is going to have 3 new figures in it only, and wave 7 is going to have 6???

I am not so sure since they have been doing 5 new figures everytime.

Anyhow, the figures I would like the most are:

Dusty

Wetsuit

Barbecue

Airtight

Muskrat

BATS

EELS

Snow Serpent

Mindbender

ScrapIron

Going from the 5 pack(s) art, I would guess it would be some from this list:

Monkeywrench

Zandar

Tele-Viper

Dr. Mindbender

Iron Grenadier

Big Boa

Python Trooper

BAT

Crimson Baroness

Snow Serpent

Law and Order

Bazooka

Classic Zartan

Classic Serpentor

One would hope they have Hawk in there somewhere. I mean how can you not have a Joe line without the head honcho? After that I'm hoping for Lifeline and Dial-Tone. Maybe Wet-Suit too.

Yeah but with Hawk coming out in the Comic Pack, it may be Hasbro`s way of skipping having to make his second version. I sure hope not, but that`s what i`m worried about.

An all black SE v2 is confirmed by Hasbro for Wave 4 2008 and Quick Kick is confirmed but they didn't say which Wave he would be in.

If you're wondering where I got this info, read Hasbro Q & A #5 from CoolToyReview, JBL, and here.

What about Bazooka or Quick Kick, Alpine, Grunt, Hit and Run, recondo , Dial Tone, Scrap Iron, those are some classix #US1#

Read my post right above yours.

QUICK KICK IS CONFIRMED.

I have the fear that, from here on out, my favorite figures are gonna be coming in comic packs rather than single cards. Dr. Venom, Kwinn, Billy, Dr. Knox, Firewall, Zanya, Barrel Roll and Blackout are the characters I want to finally see get figures, but I'm assuming those are either pipe-dreams, or comic-pack material (the first few, anyway).

For 10 single pack figures, I'd like to see:

Tunnel Rat

Ripcord

Lt. Falcon

Dusty

Shockwave

Scrap Iron

Dr. Mindbender

Copperhead

Monkeywrench

BATS

i understand the popularity of other joe's,but am i the only one that wants all of the original ones.we are still missing Grunt,Steeler,Short-Fuze,Zap,and most of all Clutch.

i want other joe's as much as the next fan.ripcord,bbq,recondo were some of my favorites.this line imo will never be complete until the originals are included.

God Bless,

JC #US1#

I'd rather anything than a repaint of Baroness in a Con Exclusive color scheme. A VvV Blue, or (even better) the 1997 repaint colors to go along with Pimp Daddy Destro. Either would be more tolerable than lumping her in with the Crimson Guard for no real good reason.

I think I liked everyone else's alternate color schemes from the card set except this one.

Of course, if we're looking at a brand new Baroness sculpt, I'd love to see a Marvel #1 outfit, with the yellow scale-pattern shoulders and belt.

Wave 5

__Snow Job 65356928932

__Snake Eyes (v1 from box set, black repaint) 65356928935

__Sgt Flash 65356928934

__Crimson Guard 65356928931

__Destro (v2, Iron Grenadiers) 65356928936

Wave 6, Spring 2008

__Cobra Commander (armored) 65356929251

__Rock n Roll 65356929252

__Torpedo 65356929253

Wave 7, 2008

__Spirit 65356798527

__Viper 65356798520

__Cobra HISS Driver

__Tiger Force Flint

__Major Bludd

__Wild Bill

Plus baroness

SE black V2

BATS v1

so 7 left for 08. I wonder who they will be. I have to say for the most part Hasbro is a really doing well to make the relevant characters in the line.

Confirmations for 2008

Wave 5

__Snow Job 65356928932

__Snake Eyes (v1 from box set, black repaint) 65356928935

__Sgt Flash 65356928934

__Crimson Guard 65356928931

__Destro (v2, Iron Grenadiers) 65356928936

Wave 6, Spring 2008

__Cobra Commander (armored) 65356929251

__Rock n Roll 65356929252

__Torpedo 65356929253

Wave 7, 2008

__Spirit 65356798527

__Viper 65356798520

__Cobra HISS Driver

__Tiger Force Flint

__Major Bludd

__Wild Bill

Wave 8, 2008

__Snake Eyes v2 (Black repaint)

Also, CONFIRMED but not stated whether they are single packed or not...

Quick Kick

BAT v1

Baroness

Scarlett(new head sculpt)

Lady Jaye(new head sculpt)

Classic Serpentor

I would love to have figures of all the new characters in DDP like Mayday, Mariner, Armada, Barrel Roll, etc.

I would like to see these figs in single packs though

Dial Tone

Mercer

Cover Girl

Hit & Run

Jinx

Night Viper

Night Creeper

Snow Serpent

SAW Viper

Vypra

One would hope they have Hawk in there somewhere. I mean how can you not have a Joe line without the head honcho? After that I'm hoping for Lifeline and Dial-Tone. Maybe Wet-Suit too.

Yeah but with Hawk coming out in the Comic Pack, it may be Hasbro`s way of skipping having to make his second version. I sure hope not, but that`s what i`m worried about.

I wouldn't be worried about it. Maybe we won't see it this year but it's too iconic a figure for them not to do it at all!

I'd like to see Barbeque, Bazooka, Tunnel Rat, Alpine, and Hawk v2 (the one from 1986) for new Joes.

For Cobra...Vipers, lots of friggin Vipers. Oh, and Dr. Mindbender and more Dreadnoks...maybe do 2-packs with a Dreadnok and a motorcycle or something.