What was the one Marvel thing you wanted the most for Christmas?

stormfan

Well, I'm hoping for the complete FF Legends, or HML3 under the tree for me this year. Not sure what the missus has in mind for me........but ........we'll see.

lucky duck, my wife will go with me when i go looking for stuff, but she would never actually brave finding something for me on her own. that missus of yours is a keeper.

Well, I'm hoping for the complete FF Legends, or HML3 under the tree for me this year. Not sure what the missus has in mind for me........but ........we'll see.

lucky duck, my wife will go with me when i go looking for stuff, but she would never actually brave finding something for me on her own. that missus of yours is a keeper.

That she is.

Last Christmas she found me all of ML 14, and got them cheaper in the States then she could up here in Canada. She conspires with my local Mistah Sugah to get me stuff, so over the course of the year they both build up a want-list from me.

And the kids this year might be getting me some LCBH figures I want too.

I have them all quite well trained.....

the one thing i want most was that great venom statue from sideshow where he is hanging on a gargoyle. my little finger says me that my chances are great to get him :P my girlfriend and my best friend talked about it and i wasnt far away. i will see whats coming :D i hope it will be it.

ha! Kids buying toys for rents... got to be a new one :P

well maybe not but it still makes me laugh :D

Why not, I buy them toys.

My kids know full well their step-dad is a full-fledged geek.

Besides........you should see what I got THEM, LOL!

The Blob and I got him!!

And as a sidebar, I was rearranging my X-Villians to make room for the big guy when I was again struck by how much I hate the White Queen's face. I know, I know, we all hate her, but I come with a solution in this post!! I remembered when I was a kid how hard it was for me to find the '90s TB version of her and how I loved her face but hated her body. It was hard to stand, a little chubby and not-so-revealing... Well, I dug the old version out of storage and lopped off the new ML version's head!! Here is my "custom" posted for your consideration. Her face is a tad cartoonish, but "heads" above the one I swapped out.

post-12147-1198120427_thumb.jpg

The Blob and I got him!!

And as a sidebar, I was rearranging my X-Villians to make room for the big guy when I was again struck by how much I hate the White Queen's face. I know, I know, we all hate her, but I come with a solution in this post!! I remembered when I was a kid how hard it was for me to find the '90s TB version of her and how I loved her face but hated her body. It was hard to stand, a little chubby and not-so-revealing... Well, I dug the old version out of storage and lopped off the new ML version's head!! Here is my "custom" posted for your consideration. Her face is a tad cartoonish, but "heads" above the one I swapped out.

post-12147-1198120427_thumb.jpg

That looks so much better (for both actually!) Now I wanna see if I can grab one of those?! I'd match up the paint and do more subtle looking eyes, but yeah It's do-able...Take that any way you want!