New super hero squad?

NewGoblin23

Ok i said in another thread i saw an ad in toyfair for black spidey and dock ock both as comic book versions. Well theyres a puzzle on hasbro's SHS section with not toy pics but those little cartoon pics of both of them on there. Also theres a Spiderwoman and a new hulk pic. Dont know if its ben mentioned. Also theres a ad i saw in toyfair with a battle scene with a sentinel and the xmen. So has anyone else seen these?

Ok i said in another thread i saw an ad in toyfair for black spidey and dock ock both as comic book versions. Well theyres a puzzle on hasbro's SHS section with not toy pics but those little cartoon pics of both of them on there. Also theres a Spiderwoman and a new hulk pic. Dont know if its ben mentioned. Also theres a ad i saw in toyfair with a battle scene with a sentinel and the xmen. So has anyone else seen these?

There's also the SHS wallpaper showing Professor X along with the new Gambit, Iceman and the Sentinel and Astonishing Cyke that are coming out later. And there's the Shadowcat shown in pics of one of those major comic cons (San Diego was it?)

And the Spider-Woman/Hulk, Doc Ock/Spidey figures would seem to confirm the guy who said he has walmart skus showing:

Hulk II Spider Woman Deadpool Punisher II Captain America II Cable Daredevil II SpiderMan XVII? (W/DD II) Wolverine IV (W/Pyslocke) SpiderMan XVIII? (W/Venom IV) Venom IV? Ghost Rider II Ghost Rider Motorcycle Psylocke Spider-Man XIX (w/Doc Ock II) Doc Ock II (w/Spider-Man XVIII)

Its sad how many spidermen we have. Even if hes arguably the most popular character ever.

Also i really wish that venom with puma got released. Its the best looking one and a shame it never got released.

Deadpool and cable make me happy, and we need a ghost rider on his bike. No idea why wolvie came first. As a matter of fact i dont get why we got spidey on his big ass truck first.

Its sad how many spidermen we have. Even if hes arguably the most popular character ever.

Also i really wish that venom with puma got released. Its the best looking one and a shame it never got released.

Deadpool and cable make me happy, and we need a ghost rider on his bike. No idea why wolvie came first. As a matter of fact i dont get why we got spidey on his big ass truck first.

yeah but how many of those are movie versions

also,clevernamehere, learn to use some damn punctuation

yeah but how many of those are movie versions

also,clevernamehere, learn to use some damn punctuation

New Gob: Venom/Puma did get released. Same wave as Mysterio and Black Cat. I've got them sitting on my shelf (Venom is just a re-do of the first Venom though.)

Joe: You talking about my admittedly run-on sentance, or the list of potential new SHS figures? The list was garbled because I copy/pasted from a checklist, saw the cell frames in the text box and thought they would come out like that when I hit post. Apparently it didn't. Whatever.

Also... WTF's the difference between movie SHS Spidey and non-movie SHS Spidey? Silver webbing versus black webbing? Slightly raised versus not so slightly? I don't think Hasbro is really making a conscious effort to distinguish Movie and non-Movie.

New Gob: Venom/Puma did get released. Same wave as Mysterio and Black Cat. I've got them sitting on my shelf (Venom is just a re-do of the first Venom though.)

Also... WTF's the difference between movie SHS Spidey and non-movie SHS Spidey? Silver webbing versus black webbing? Slightly raised versus not so slightly? I don't think Hasbro is really making a conscious effort to distinguish Movie and non-Movie.

OK ok no. I know that venom got released but what im trying to say is i hate that its a repaint instead of the promo pics on the back. That one with puma is terrible.

Theres a couple diferences i noticed between the two spideys.

1. The eye is a little different

2. Webbing

3. The blue isnt the same in some cases

Theres probably more but there arent reallly any comic ones that i know of that are out

OK ok no. I know that venom got released but what im trying to say is i hate that its a repaint instead of the promo pics on the back. That one with puma is terrible.

Theres a couple diferences i noticed between the two spideys.

1. The eye is a little different

2. Webbing

3. The blue isnt the same in some cases

Theres probably more but there arent reallly any comic ones that i know of that are out

Ok, I think I get what you're saying, but isn't the one that Marvelous News here posted pictures of way back when exactly what we got? I trashed my box so I don't remember if this http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mod...800&start=0 is what they showed on the back or not but if you've got a link to a pic I'd appreciate it.

All I know is that I have 3 different confirmed Venoms: A Black with Grey spidey-lines, an all black tongue and an all navy blue-ish (but I can't remember which was from the Sandpit, the Puma 2-pack and the Wave 1). Someone on Wikipedia, I think, put down that the single packed Venom (that was supposed to go to stores owned by the Big Lots franchise) was a variant/different paint job. When I look at the differences in the single pack (http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=Hasbro%2FSHS%2FSingles) and the released, I'm not entirely sure if it's a lighting effect or an actual different paint job.

And the differences in Spideys just seemed arbitrary to me. Most of the Spidey's have silver web piping, some have black. Some have a dark blue-ish color blue, others have a more "classic" blue. But the combinations seem a little random. The majority of figures all seem to be Navy/Silver, but then the two vehicle figures for instance seem to be Blue/Silver, and I think it's the Collector's pack one that's Blue/Black (which I'm guessing is what we'd call the comic version.) Looking them over again, I'd have to say that since the darkness of the blue comes and goes, the only thing that makes a movie figure "movie" is the silver webbing.

Then again, I'm always the guy that doesn't notice the differences until someone else points them out to me, so maybe the movie figures have a "tell" that someone can help me out with? Not that it really matters in the grand scheme whether the next set have silver or black piping or classic blue versus navy blue, but it'd satisfy my curiousity.

• 2 weeks later...

I found this at another site...sirstevesguide.com, i'm not sure when we'll see them, i guess after the deadpool/punisher, cable/captain america, psylocke/wolverine etc....some people were speculating that "the H" would be The Hood, instead of The Hulk, i think Hulk is a lot more likely

a few more sets are supposedly showing up on Wal-Mart computers.

BEN REILLY/SPIDER-MAN 65356931763

NEW THOR/ARES 65356931765

SPIDER-MAN/HOBGOBLIN 65356931764

WOLVERINE/THE H 65356931766 - (The Hulk, I'd Assume.)

If you want to see the better venom, next time you go to the store look at the back at the box. I cant find a pic of it anymore for some reason its not on marvelousnews.com.

The main difference between the comics and the movies are this

Spiderman- movie has silver webbing and silver eyes, comics has white eyes and black webbing

Venom- movie has webbing and a short or no tongue, comic has no webbing and a longer tongue more often

Thats about it

And if those are true, i cant wait for ben reilly. I always loved him.

If you want to see the better venom, next time you go to the store look at the back at the box. I cant find a pic of it anymore for some reason its not on marvelousnews.com.

The main difference between the comics and the movies are this

Spiderman- movie has silver webbing and silver eyes, comics has white eyes and black webbing

Venom- movie has webbing and a short or no tongue, comic has no webbing and a longer tongue more often

Thats about it

And if those are true, i cant wait for ben reilly. I always loved him.

I got a chance to see the other Venom when I picked up the new Venom/Sandman and Spidey/Vulture two packs. Looks very small compared to the others... mayhap that's why they pulled him? To get a big hulking Venom?

Also of note, in the little checklist booklet they included in the two packs was a page of Super Hero Squad danglers... basically a handful of Spidey SHS figures with a little clip on top to attach to backpacks or whatever. Same sculpts looked like, just with a silly backpack clip.

could u post a list or picture? Id LOVE a new goblin or venom or IDK ANYTHING! I love the back pack ones, shs pride!

Edit: Just looked through the pit off shs packages from christmas and found the sheet. Heres the list

Venom (first edition)

Black Spiderman (first)

New Goblin(with glider)

3 different spidermans

IF anyone, ANYONE, sees these tell me. I want a new goblin BAD!

Are the Spidey figs in the Bank Heist and Vehicle Set all different?

The Spidey Bank Heist fig had a hand for grabbing the webbing, the Doc Ock Bank Heist fig had re-colored jackt and if I remember which is which, he has a shirt painted on instead of the bare chest.

The vehicle figures are mirror images of each other (the arms are flipped basically) but are otherwise new. The two I have havea more "classic" blue than the movie figures, but that could just be a manufacturing thing and not a conscious effort to make them different than the movie figures.

Cool. There at two New Goblins.

Have you joined the SHS Forum? ;)

Dont worry i will lol. Im taking pics of the shs right now to put on the boards

I might be up for buying that new goblin keychain tho. Ive only seen star wars keychains and ive only seen them at tru which i dont go to but once a month or two. Ill ask you over at the shs forum