that one you should have gotten new,

scarecr0w13

i have been searching around online and through ebay looking for figures lately and i have noticed that the hardest figures to find are all the ones i thought were too silly to actually buy when they were new.

when i was starting out collecting there were some figures i passed on cause i figured i don't see myself ever wanting those ( that web armored spidey, the man-spider, etc...) but now, hundreds of figures later, i've come around and i'm trying to go back and pick some of these up. i'm amazed that there is never a shortage of stealth iron mans, or dark phoenix's, or other "most wanted" kinds of figures going online for insane amounts of money, but i have not seen a single armored spidey on ebay in weeks. only a couple of man-spiders, 1 spider hulk, etc......

is it that there are enough spidey fans who wanted them that don't wanna give them up, or is it that scalpers so no future value in them and didn't bother buying them up?

any thoughts?

what are those 1 or 2 figures you passed on as silly or dumb, that you wish now you would have gotten?

For me.........Dark Phoenix. I have pretty much every figure I want from the ToyBiz run--with only the FO Punisher and the variant set of FO Iron Man/Mandarin.

But I'm not worried, because sooner or later, every figure I want comes to me, one way or another.

Well for me ive come across devistator, scarlet spider, and stealth armor iron man. This was all before i really got into legends and i didnt really pass them up, i called my uncle and he said hed take em. He has every single marvel legend mib except toad. He got me into ml. Now as greedy as it sounds i kinda wish i kept em

Kinda ticked off i never got Juggernaut, Stealth Iron Man, Monsters Boxed Set, McFarlane Spider-Man, Dark Phoenix, Toad, Namor, Dr Doom, Ultimate Captain America, Black Widow, Doombot, Series 3 Wolverine, Gambit, Wolverine v Sabretooth Face-off, Series 3 Ghost Rider, Magneto, Human Torch(S3), Blade, Silver Surfer (S5), Sabretooth, Vision, Apocalypse, Hawkeye, Iceman, Storm, Mystique, Scarlet Witch, Destroyer, and Genis-Vell. Oh, and i have seen all of them, i just didn't get them. No idea why. I have everything else.

the only thing I ever passed on that I regret now is buying TWO of every figure.

I didn't start buying 2 of all the figures until ML7...

so I have had to go back and get several figures from ML1-6 for my MOC collection.

I almost have them all now.

I have every figure loose. Except Toad, and I don't regret it.

i skip all the classic lines ie hulk and x-men even spidey. i was only focusing on the ml line alone. i thought they will realise that fgure some time in the ml line. so far only one or two have jump from classic to ml.thankfully i'm nearly caught up with those figure but i'm still searching for that damn absorbing man. it not even that good of a figure i just need him.

The monster box set seemed silly to me when it came out. Since then I've seen tons of people proudly displaying them and they've grown on me, especially Dracula for some reason. heh.

Hopefully I'll find them in a bargain bin somewhere someday.