Red Hulk in the Hasbro Hulk Wave

LegendsCollector07

I was thinking about the Hulk wave thats coming out. Here is an idea, why not have the Ed Mcguinness be the new red Hulk instead of the prototype green one we saw that leaked out onto the internet? I know that everyone doesn't approve of this new look for our favorite green madman, but why not change it up? Marvel Legends has made plenty of green Hulks, why not make a red one? Tell me what you think good or bad.

I'm clearly in the minority, but given that the well is running pretty dry on Hulk variations, I'd say go for it. Regardless of what the character ultimately turns out to be, we've already had Smart Hulk, Joe Fixit Hulk, Maestro Hulk, Planet Hulk, Savage Hulk, Sal Buscama Hulk, Ultimate Hulk, Jack Kirby Hulk, Movie Hulk, and several different varieties of green Hulks.

So, yeah. Why not the red Hulk?

Absolutely not! The hulk has always been green and thats the way he should stay. This is marvel's biggest mistake.

Actually the Hulk was originally gray in 1963, and had reverted to that color a number of times. I not 100% sure what this red Hulk is all about, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'm clearly in the minority, but given that the well is running pretty dry on Hulk variations, I'd say go for it.

I'm with you on that one. IF I have to buy yet another Hulk to get a BAF part instead of going threw the hassle of trading for one. Then I'd much rather have something new or different like the red version to possibly display. At this point getting another green Hulk is about the same as being offered an artist specific Superman or Batman figure from DCD. I honestly don't think it appeals much to anyone besides the charecter specific collectors who want every possible artist specific version made or the handfull of collectors who don't already have half a dozen green Hulks.

I HATE the idea of a red HULK,Planet Hulk and World War Hulk were Great stories-I don't know why Marvel always Screws things up-so to answer the question "NO" to a red Hulk figure-I'd rather see the Hulk's Warbound buddies in plastic.

I'd love to see Warbound figures myself, maybe someday.

well EYE wouldn't care if they made a red Hulk. I'd rather have that then a lame Son of the Hulk.

On this I disagree, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Skaar figure, it's looking fantastic!!

Besides, seeing as how there's going to be a green McGuinness Hulk already in the future, I'm sure there'll be a red version made as a varient, so don't worry.

If it were up to me to decide whether or not to have a red Hulk in the line, i would choose it just to watch you all cry a river with a sissy current muahahahaaaaa......@bananna@

juuuust playin....but honestly, i would buy a red Hulk if it came out. i bet yall would too if it turned out to look badass @peace@

id like to see him stay green. hulk is green! not red!

Amen!!

Lets not get technical,yes he was grey but he has been green longer.

Well that’s true, his definitive look is green. However, you can't say he's always been green. Thats simply not true. He was originally grey. That’s saying something. It's like saying Daredevil has always been red when he was actually conceptually yellow.

I love how we're all judging the red Hulk before his comic even hits the stands. I mean, it's the Hulk, guys. I don't even read his book, but I know that there are a *lot* of different "types" of Hulks rattling around in Banner's head. (Assuming it's even Banner.)

I'm sure people were just as upset about Smart Hulk and the Joe Fixit Hulke, back in the day.

1. Hulk was originally grey because of printing problems.. They intended him to be green, but couldn't do it at the time.

2. Red Hulk is not just another version. Red Hulk is a different character. It will not be Bruce Banner from what I have heard

Red Hulk is a stupid idea and it smells like something my newborn would leave in his diaper.

Grey Hulk, only the Ultimate version has ever been somewhat cool, what with him trying to eat people and all. Joe Fixit version was another dumb idea, I mean the Hulk with a gun? What the F does he need a gun for? And being muscle for hire, rofl! He shoulda had his ass handed to him just like Wolverine gets his handed to him on a regular basis. Wolverine is the best at what he does, getting owned by even the lamest of characters. Spider-woman anyone?

Green is mean and that is the way he should be.

MARVEL COMICS stop messing with iconic characters and the versions of how they look. Stop changing their costumes and coming up with stupid events and crap just to cover up that hardly any of todays writers can tell a god damn good story to keep the comic books interesting. Also STOP FRIGGIN killing them off just to try to tell a "good" story. Most of those stories suck and you end up reviving them anyways to sell more comics. The "ultimate sacrifice" shouldnt be an option in heroic comics cuz heroes can come up with better ideas to solve the problem, thus leading to a good writer. Jeez I can't believe people tolerate that S**T in comics anymore. So sick of it. Here Marvel Comics...take.. all...of...it...Ok everyone my rant is done and I am...spent.