Hasbro Marvel Girl Variant

LegendsCollector07

Does anyone know where I can buy HML wave three Marvel Girl variant? I know they only made 500, but is there any on sale online at a decent price? The stores in my area don't seem to have them.

Do you REALLY want it?

If you're talking about the backwards package variant (the one that only has 500 total made), then that's going to cost you some serious $$ in the secondary market, unless you're incredibly lucky and find it on the pegs.

Is it really worth it? It's not a true "variant". True, the figure itself is a "variant", but thhe figure isn't going to be too hard to find. This is only a packaging variant.

Personally, I think this is a really annoying tactic from HASBRO. 500 is so ridiculously low that it's going to drive some people absolutely insane. And it's not a true variant, it's the same "variant" figure merely packaged backwards.

I just don't think it's worth what you'll have to pay for it. True...for all I know, you're an incredibly wealthy cardiac surgeon with money to burn...but a waste is a waste...

...just my opinion.

GOOD LUCK!

They should be more plentiful soon, but BTW the backwards "variant variant" is the only one limited to 500

Do you really think that there will be more Rachel variants coming out soon. I have been looking and have been lucky. Has anyone passed her up here in GA?

yeah I want the 500 variant as well but I doubt I will ever get one, you would have to be insane not to pop that sucker up on ebay for an easy $3-500 + :S OR whatever silly price its going for now ...

Picked up variant Rachel, 2 variant Hydras and metallic Colossus last night at Wal-Mart.

It seems we are FINALLY getting them in GA.

Still gotta find a regular Rachel and Hydra though.

Starman

GA does seem to be piling up with these guys. I happened by a walmart down in Savannah tonight and found HML 3, then I saw the shiny Colossus and black knight (which has been hard to come by around here). Then I picked up the Black Knight to see the variant Hydra goon and then the Variant Marvel Girl behind that. Granted it was just the black variant, not the backwards, black variant. Not really interested int he Hydra goon as I already have the regular one and have come across the variant before and passed him up then too. I did grab me a Marvel Girl variant, though.

i'll probably pick some more hydras up after x-mas, no big deal if there gone.

i might care more about that marvel girl variant if i have ever seen her look like that in the books. i haven't read much of her (uncanny since the start of the shiar empire story, i remember as the red leather phoenix in excalibur back in the day (hey hasbro, i want that figure, you could even reuse the old phoenix base for here, see... cost effective!)

if anyone has a pic of her looking like that variant figure, please post it, so that i may actual become interested in buying it.