This is a figure that desperately needs to be made

UNDosage

Ultron needed a new figure anyways to replace that obsolete Legendary Riders crap we were given a while ago, and I nominate Conquest-Ultron as the best candidate for his new figure.

annihilation-conquest-20071211072531120.jpg

Pros:

-Look at him! I mean seriously, look at him! Does that not look absolutely wicked?

-Even though he's an entirely different design from his traditional look, he still manages to look classic thanks to his non-dog head.

-Cape. A robot with a cape.

-Toybiz's Ultron was pretty crappy, so many of us displeased with Hasbro's paint/articulation will find that it's impossible to lower the standard.

Cons:

-Are you kidding me? The only people who wouldn't want a figure of Conquest-Ultron are communist liars, and even then, they're liars... So they'd probably secretly want one anyways.

I second this wise mans choice.

Looks really good, but I'm not sure Hasbro really has it in them right now to do this artwork justice.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Hasbro could make this figure, and it could be all kinds of kick ass, but there would still be much wailing and gnashing of teeth because it's not "classic" Ultron?

no i have noe idea what you mean? @loll@ @smilepunch@

Oddly enough, he looks like a custom Ultron I've yet to finish

post-152-1184821622.jpg

That's him in the middle with the plated armor from XMC Juggernaut...

No way!! Really!! I thought he was the one on the left with the beard....I hope you note the sarcasm...lol Actually the bases look really nice...They should look really great when finished.

Oddly enough, he looks like a custom Ultron I've yet to finish

post-152-1184821622.jpg

That's him in the middle with the plated armor from XMC Juggernaut...

Looking great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

And to everyone else, I would also love to see a Select version of Conquest-Ultron, as that throne is too cool not to be made. A Select release is more likely anyways, seeing how they seem to be doing figures of very recent storylines.

I don't know what Conquest is, but that's a sweet-looking Ultron. However, I don't know if it would translate all that well into a figure. The cool flames and "halo" thingy around his head are what make it really stand out (although I do agree: extra points for a robot in a cape), and it would extremely difficult to do justice to those in plastic form.

I'd much rather play it safe and get a shiny, classic Perez Ultron.

It could have bee worse and we could have gotten this....

MLPKUltron3.jpg

I don't know what Conquest is, but that's a sweet-looking Ultron. However, I don't know if it would translate all that well into a figure. The cool flames and "halo" thingy around his head are what make it really stand out (although I do agree: extra points for a robot in a cape), and it would extremely difficult to do justice to those in plastic form.

I'd much rather play it safe and get a shiny, classic Perez Ultron.

Yeah, what he said. Besides I guess this would be my turn to be one of "those guys" who complains about something cool. As kick a$$ as that Ultron looks I want a classic Perez inspired Ultron.

Although maybe they could do both and make one a variant! Everyone wins!