SCUD!!!!!!

Opticon

looks like an awsome fig

I love the look of this figure as I have all the figure that Shocker have shown, but I'm just getting really tired of seeing these things and then hearing about shipping dates that never turn up anything. I 've also seen the guys that run Shocker Toys on different board hyping the stuff. But until something actually comes out my only words to them are Put up or shut up! I would really like to have these figures sitting on my shelf right now, but I keep hearing the say stuff from them. I'm not trying to bad mouth them or anything, I just wish they would actually produce these figure instaed of showwing us what we can't have.

Scud actually looks good.... all their other figures have stunk...

but anyhow, are they actually going to released him???? @lol@

I don't understand how a toy company doesn't make toys.... how do they still even have the licenses? its a joke

Someone on another site actually said they thought the license expires as of the end of this month. Which would be frickin' hilarious.

I'm sorry, but Shocker Toys seriously just needs to quit while they are (extremely far) behind. Hell, they announced the Gwar figures before this stuff, right? And we're just now seeing what, one or two painted pictures of those?

so... is Shockertoys the hobby project of some lazy guy that had enough money to buy a bunch of licenses???

I mean seriously, is Shockertoys based in some guy's garage... and he just can't seem to find the time to work on the toys because he is busy with 5 kids, going on vacations, watching tv, etc?

It's funny, myself and some other concerned collectors tore into him on another site... He was so consumed with saving his reputation other than the product (which we all agreed would speak for itself?!) Flash forward to yesterday and voila! we get an image (albiet, unpainted, less than prototype image) I haven't been back to harp on him yet

This is the start of the 6-7" Indie Spotlight line featuring (Scud, ShadowHawk, Kabuki, Katchoo and The Maxx and constructive comments will help the line. We will try and answer your questions about the line here as well. We cannot give exact production dates or exact cost of figures at this time.

Scudsneak.jpg

This is the start of the 6-7" Indie Spotlight line featuring (Scud, ShadowHawk, Kabuki, Katchoo and The Maxx and constructive comments will help the line. We will try and answer your questions about the line here as well. We cannot give exact production dates or exact cost of figures at this time.

Scudsneak.jpg

If these fit in with my Marvel Legends and LCBH, I will be happy and buy them, for sure. If they are a scale bigger forget about it. I want to keep everytrhing around the same tier.

Marvel Toys line is a 6" and bigger scale along with their bigger BAFs. Marvel Legends whent 7" now I thought. As far as scale we have always maintained that the line will be 6-7" based on character sizes in their books.

Nope they are still the same scale as always, I really hope your figures fall in line, how awsome would that be, I would scarf them up.

I would love to add your line to my collection.

Marvel Legends

DC Super Heroes/Dc Universe Classics

Legendary Comic Book Heroes

*NEW* Shocker Toys!!!

How about these guys for an Idea Shocker Toys....

The Tenth.

31554_400.jpg

Marvel Legends

*NEW* Indie Spotlight comic book heroes

The Tenth that looks familiar may have looked into that I will check again.

As for scale we will try and fit them so they will be in scale with the other 3 lines.

Marvel Legends

As for scale we will try and fit them so they will be in scale with the other 3 lines.

WOW, I hope that you are serious!!! Blowing smoke is bad press. Now get to work and get me some new figures!!!

Marvel Legends

Having them in scale with ML, LCH, and DC Classics is essential. Sounds like that is the plan.

Marvel Toys line is a 6" and bigger scale along with their bigger BAFs. Marvel Legends whent 7" now I thought. As far as scale we have always maintained that the line will be 6-7" based on character sizes in their books.

Marvel Legends is a 1/12 line... meaning every inch represents a foot

so a 6 inch figure is meant to be a 6 foot tall character.

keep it that way Shocker toys... it will help your business if you hope to cash in with these fans

Aren't SCUD, Shadowhawk, Maxx characters Marvel toys could've gotten to license for? I'd much rather buy a SCUD figure from Marvel Toys than Shocker Toys. I've never heard one good thing about their Shockinis toys and the other lines take forever to come out.

SHHHH!

too much Shocker bashing, and they'll threaten us with legal action! cheesy.gif

I mean, they work REALLY HARD to produce prototypes of toys they never actually plan to bring to market!, and they work REALLY HARD to tie up licenses that Marvel would actually bring to market!

and they worked really hard to make that arm of the Maxx! (Where the hell is the rest of it?, honestly, who sculpts a figure one piece at a time?, all the prototypes I've EVER seen are full sculpts.)

You have to RESPECT them, and the incompetence they bring to the industry.

I mean, if it weren't for Shocker Toys, those Mexican and Chinese Knockoff companies wouldn't have anybody they're BETTER than! cheesy.gifmodify_inline.gif

seriously, give these licenses to someone who will actually PRODUCE them, or get them out in a reasonable amount of time. I want the figures, not excuses, and threats when you're called on your incompetence.

Marvel Legends is a 1/12 line... meaning every inch represents a foot

so a 6 inch figure is meant to be a 6 foot tall character.

keep it that way Shocker toys... it will help your business if you hope to cash in with these fans

We will def try to keep it in scale. Don't forget I collect too and it would be nice for all of them to fit together on my shelves.

it'd be nice if they were ON my shelves.

how long have you had the licenses?

Niether I nor anyone else would expose their licensing terms. As far as the licenses go they have plenty of time and we are adding a few new licenses and extending more.