Alien Nation DVD

Toiletmonkey1

8479666.gif

My wife got me this DVD for my birthday and i just wanted to tell everyone how awsome it is! if you were a fan of the show you'll love these made for tv movies! the first 3 i had seen when the originally aired back in the day. the last 2 were an awsome treat cause i had never seen them befor. probably due to the fact when they aired on tv that was a really busy time in my life! if you were a fan i highly recommend you buy this DVD set! i had a huge blast watching it!

Synopsis:

ALIEN NATION: FULL SERIES MOVIES, DVD

The legacy of Alien Nation, the truly original and exciting sci-fi series, continues in this magnificent collection of TV movies. Follow the further adventures of Los Angeles police detective Matt Sikes and his partner George Francisco, a fugitive slave from the planet Tencton who must, along with his brethren, struggle to assimilate to life on his adopted planet without sacrificing his own cultural identity. This intelligent, enthralling, and action-packed collection is a must-own for Alien Nation fans and science fiction fans alike!

ALIEN NATION: DARK HORIZON

Original Airdate: 10/25/94

The fate of the entire planet is on the line when Ahpossno, a ruthless Overseer, is sent to Earth to return the Tenctonese to slavery, and the casualties hit close to home for Francisco when a Purist group develops a virus designed to kill all Newcomers. Picking up right where the series left off, Dark Horizon provides the stunning answers to several key unanswered questions.

ALIEN NATION: BODY AND SOUL

Original Airdate: 10/10/95

Sikes and Francisco investigate the compelling case of a mysterious girl who appears to be half-human and half-Tenctonese, perhaps the first of her kind. And, wanting to take their relationship to the next level, Matt and his Newcomer love interest Cathy must learn the basics of inter-species physiology.

ALIEN NATION: MILLENIUM

Original Airdate: 1/2/96

With the 20th century drawing to a close, a stolen Tenctonese artifact provides the key to a bizarre religious cult which promises instant spiritual fulfillment but delivers something far more sinister. When George's son Buck is drawn into the deadly cult, it's up to George and Matt to save him and uncover the startling truth.

ALIEN NATION: THE ENEMY WITHIN

Original Airdate: 11/12/96

George is forced to confront his own prejudices while investigating the death of an Eeno, a member of a lowly and reviled caste of Tenctonese waste-eaters. On the domestic front, Matt and Cathy experience culture shock when they decide to move in together, and George is asked to participate in a Tenctonese conception, much to his wife's consternation.

ALIEN NATION: THE UDARA LEGACY

Original Airdate: 7/29/97

A strange form of post-hypnotic suggestion is causing law-abiding Newcomers to commit violent crimes, but what is the connection between these crimes and the Udara, a Tenctonese extremist movement dedicated to the overthrow of the Overseers? And, as Susan frets over Buck's entrance into the police academy, a deadly secret emerges from her past.

TM,

I want this DVD set so bad. I have never seen it in person, just online and I may just make the plunge and buy it online. This was a great show and it proves that Fox always cancels the coolest shows before they get a chance to really take off!

JLT