• Sunfire
    • Storm
    • Silver Samurai
    • Lilandra
    • Magneto
    • Northstar
    • Aurora
    • Gambit

well we know the winner has been announced but i want to know who did you vote for and does it match up?

I voted for Sunfire. I liked him, plain and simple. I be the first one to admit that Storm was the best figure of them, but i wanted a new character. It was at least the second best figure in the bunch. Also we needed a Sunfire for what seem like ages and though it may not be the classic version, which they have to bring out eventually, I think this figure is Good for the Modern / AOA aspect of it.

I voted the most for FA Storm, but SS got a few too.

well we know the winner has been announced but i want to know who did you vote for and does it match up?

I voted for Sunfire. I liked him, plain and simple. I be the first one to admit that Storm was the best figure of them, but i wanted a new character. It was at least the second best figure in the bunch. Also we needed a Sunfire for what seem like ages and though it may not be the classic version, which they have to bring out eventually, I think this figure is Good for the Modern / AOA aspect of it.

So, I don't get it. You didn't vote for Storm because you wanted a new character, but you're ok with buying a classic version of Sunfire after the AoA one comes out?

I'm confused... @hmmm@

Anyway, I voted Storm.

I know I'm not the first person to suggest this, but I think the only figure that wouldn't sell on the pegs is AOA Sunfire, that stands a chance at being quite successful as a exclusive. Storm will sell like gangbusters if she's on the pegs. Northstar and Aurora need to be a two pack, or at the very minimum, released in the same wave. Magneto will move on shelves, and Silver Samaraui is a cool looking character.

I'm looking forward to seeing all these figures (you know they'll be released somehow eventually)...but I'm glad AOA Sunfire is getting released. It's the only member of Astonishing X-Men that never got a figure at all (Rogue,Blink,Sabretooth,Morph,Wild Child all saw release back in the day.).....So it's awesome he's getting his due !

I voted Storm, but in twisted logic, I'm glad she lost. I'd rather have a classic Sunfire and won't be buying the AOA version, so that's one less dud (for me) from a future wave I have to buy to complete the BAF. If Hasbro made Wave 6 Storm, Silver Samaurai, Aurora, Lilandra, Magneto and even Northstar with a Sauron BAF, I'd be quite happy!!

I voted for Storm.

Am I the only one that voted for Magneto?