3 min ANIMATED preview!

Rodimus Primal

seems cool

I hate the mouths and the way they talk... but if that was all Icould get use to it ... however guys this is nothing to get you're hopes up about its just the lil bit before they wind up getting to earth... remember the humans will all outright suckass!

I hate the mouths and the way they talk... but if that was all Icould get use to it ... however guys this is nothing to get you're hopes up about its just the lil bit before they wind up getting to earth... remember the humans will all outright suckass!

*calls upon the power of the Allspark to smite the blasphemer*

Sari is voiced by Teen Titans' Raven. She cannot POSSIBLY suck! :D

Also.. hot DAMN! Prowl's VA voiced Johnny Bravo!!

Transformers animation has finally stopped sucking again! All is right with the world. *sighs happily*

I could be wrong but I noticed the green autobot guys voice was done by the same guy who did the fat blue gargoyle on that series :) sure as heck sounds like him if not!!!

I could be wrong but I noticed the green autobot guys voice was done by the same guy who did the fat blue gargoyle on that series :) sure as heck sounds like him if not!!!

If you mean Bulkhead, you're right: http://imdb.com/name/nm0265067/

#50, 51, 52, 56 and 58. :P

Also, Assistant Coach Dauber on "Coach". And mentally-challenged Tom Cullen on "Stephen King's The Stand".

And Corey Burton is Megatron, Ratchet & Shockwave. He did Spike in the original TFers, and then Spike, Brawn, & Shockwave after. ^_^

Tribute to G1 much? But I don't like mouths or faces much either. I like how Starscream blew Megs up, tehe! A traitor through and through! :D

Likes: Old transforming sound, Megatron's fusion cannon sounds like his old one, GREAT story and action! It has a real old school feel to it yet it's new for a new generation. And I also like how Megatron's a combination of the original and the film version. Perfect. And I love Starscream's nod vocally to Chris Latta. Geeze...now I just gotta know what happened to Megatron! Talk about a tease! Very original and I love it! Just wish Prime sounded more like Cullen. When John Goodman did the robot Santa on Futurama, he sounded very nearly exactly like Cullen, so much so that I thought it WAS Cullen at first. I'd like to see him voice Prime someday.

Dislikes: None!! (lol)

Likes: Seems like a more serious cartoon and the voices are pretty good except for Optimus.

Dislikes: The heads are just awful! I hate the heads and the proportions of the bodies.

Overall I will give it a chance if it has a cool story. Otherwise I will pass since I am not sticking around for the art style.