Movie Ironman REPAINTS!!

Moshbot

For those who didn`t like ult. iron man concept and wished for a more accurate 616 armor, but dug the ult deco:

movie_ult_ironman.jpg

For those who weren`t lucky enough to get the modular armor variant WM, like me:

movie_war_machine.jpg

And those who didn`t find the stealth armor:

movie_stealth_ironman.jpg

The gray armor is going to become customizers favorite. You don`t even need to prime the figure first, hahaha.

That stealth armor looks awsome!!!! I might buy an extra and try that!!!

Thx for the comments guys!!:) I wanted to try em to see how they would look like. I`d have added more stuff to war machine, but i just wanted a quick look. I may try thesilver centurion IM, cus i didn`t get that one.

Oooh, you're trying to give them hints at how to take our money, aren't you? I'm such an armor sucker that I'd buy ALL of those....and they're the same figure!

Great photoshops btw....you could'a fooled us all into thinking those were real if you wanted to!

Oooh, you're trying to give them hints at how to take our money, aren't you? I'm such an armor sucker that I'd buy ALL of those....and they're the same figure!

Great photoshops btw....you could'a fooled us all into thinking those were real if you wanted to!

Can`t do that to my fellow TNI members, hehehe. Are there any other comic armors that could use the same movie base?? Cause I`d like to try some.

I would buy every single one of those. That 616/Ult hybrid really reminds me of the Ultimate Avengers movie version. I know the movie version was all red and gold, but this gives me the same vibe. Regardless, I would buy the #$@# out of all of these.

How about the Mark 1 armor in gold? It'd be like a tribute to the 616 original armor.

Just like Hasbro says. . .Stay Tuned ;) a gold Mark1 and silver centurion armors are coming in their movie version. . .