Violentfix, Special Missions # 1

Violentfix

I guess it's about time I put an update on the site but i assure you it was all worth the wait. A new Chapter to Brother's Keeper? NO, but that is in the works. Having a second baby slowed me down but i assure you that my absence has had nothing to do with me not working on some awesome Dio goodness for all my pals here in the Joe world.

This Chapter works in two ways. One as a one shot that I've labeled Violentfix, Special Missions # 1 but also and more importantly as a part of a group Dio project on the TriState Vipers Forum. To follow are chapters from other members that in the end will work into one story.

So without further ado, i give to you...

Violentfix, Special Missions # 1! or "Cobra's Wrath Unleashed!" Volume #1

SPcoversmall.jpg

Pretty awesome, how long did all that take to put together?

Wow, if I had a punch clock then I'm sure I would have had overtime for at least three weeks. It's really hard to judge because the time spent is often at the wee hours of the night. If I had to guess, maybe 80 hours total.

Great job Violentfix. Good to see some new stuff from you. I've been waiting for your next chapter of Brother's Keeper but this will hold me over....for now. Just kidding, I know it takes a lot of time to take care of a family so no need to rush. I admit that I don't read too many dios, but I've been hooked on all of your dios (must be the great stories, photos, and original characters). I guess I'm going to have to check out the other chapters of this one-shot now. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking foward to more Brother's Keeper.

Great job Violentfix. Good to see some new stuff from you. I've been waiting for your next chapter of Brother's Keeper but this will hold me over....for now. Just kidding, I know it takes a lot of time to take care of a family so no need to rush. I admit that I don't read too many dios, but I've been hooked on all of your dios (must be the great stories, photos, and original characters). I guess I'm going to have to check out the other chapters of this one-shot now. Thanks for sharing and I'm looking foward to more Brother's Keeper.

Thanks, I'm working on photography for the next chapter in Brother's Keeper already but yes, it does take a lot longer these days. I remember back when I could dedicate an entire day to working on a DIO, now it's a few hours scattered here and there over the course of a month.

However, as a nod to the fans of my Joe-verse, I made sure to taylor this story so that it works as a Brother's Keeper, Chapter ZERO. Try reading this chapter and then starting with Chapter 1 of Brother's Keeper.

I just reread this and guess what? Still Awsome!

TM

Appreciated. I remember the days when this board was the place to chat. A post like this would have 20 or so responses by now. This one has eight and I'm responsible for half of them.

Is it a loss in members?

Less members that enjoy Dio's?

Or are these guys just being really quiet because they don't know me anymore?

I just reread this and guess what? Still Awsome!

TM

Appreciated. I remember the days when this board was the place to chat. A post like this would have 20 or so responses by now. This one has eight and I'm responsible for half of them.

Is it a loss in members?

Less members that enjoy Dio's?

Or are these guys just being really quiet because they don't know me anymore?

Ive been saying the same thing for the last couple months? I dont know whats going on but it sure aint the same! deader then my sex life in here!

TM

Great work Violentfix!

Really kept me on the edge of my seat!!!!

Love the effects and the photography!!!

YO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#US1#