ML Lou Ferrigno Hulk...who wants one?

DrOctavius

This is one figure that is loooong overdue! Make it a two-pack with Bill Bixby as Banner and I'll die happy.

You mean something like this one by Fugayzie? But to answer your question, yes, I'd buy one in a second.

h15.jpg

Nice!

I would love a ferrigno figure!

And how about a daredevil from the Hulk TV Movie? (is that pushing it?)

Yes, I would like a Lou figure. I think the TV DD would be pushing it. #party#

I have to agree with you. I love the old Hulk shows to death, but TV DD (and TV Thor) will fare better as fond memories of my youth than being immortalized in plastic.

rexdd1s.jpg

A Ferrigno Hulk figure. Nope. Will the variant have the green running slippers? How about the trickles of blood from the left shoulder where he seems to get shot every other episode. Say what you want about the Ang Lee version but at least that Hulk was bullet proof.

Sorry for that mini tirade, folks. You see Kenneth Johnson (TV Hulk execute producer) said on the pilot dvd that comic superheroes were stupid especially the Human Torch, Captain America and the Hulk. "Why is the Hulk green? Is he envious?" I just wanted to strangle that guy. I'm a picky Hulk fan that wants respect for the incredible one!

You see Kenneth Johnson (TV Hulk execute producer) said on the pilot dvd that comic superheroes were stupid especially the Human Torch, Captain America and the Hulk. "Why is the Hulk green? Is he envious?" I just wanted to strangle that guy. I'm a picky Hulk fan that wants respect for the incredible one!

You (and I, actually) can argue with Johnson all you want about comics, but the fact is that the Hulk is more widely known for the two seasons of that TV show than he was for his fourty years of publication.

A Ferrigno Hulk figure. Nope. Will the variant have the green running slippers? How about the trickles of blood from the left shoulder where he seems to get shot every other episode. Say what you want about the Ang Lee version but at least that Hulk was bullet proof.

Sorry for that mini tirade, folks. You see Kenneth Johnson (TV Hulk execute producer) said on the pilot dvd that comic superheroes were stupid especially the Human Torch, Captain America and the Hulk. "Why is the Hulk green? Is he envious?" I just wanted to strangle that guy. I'm a picky Hulk fan that wants respect for the incredible one!

pass

Naaaahh. Not interested.

#US1#

I would have to agree...Pass

You see Kenneth Johnson (TV Hulk execute producer) said on the pilot dvd that comic superheroes were stupid especially the Human Torch, Captain America and the Hulk. "Why is the Hulk green? Is he envious?" I just wanted to strangle that guy. I'm a picky Hulk fan that wants respect for the incredible one!

You (and I, actually) can argue with Johnson all you want about comics, but the fact is that the Hulk is more widely known for the two seasons of that TV show than he was for his fourty years of publication.

sure,i know it kept me from reading hulk comics as a kid. i used to skip over them cause i thought it was the same as the show, a guy gets mad, turns into a big green baby and throws a tantrum. the tv show did what all tv shows do, strip the character down till applies to the least common denominator of people (no super villians, the hulk broke furniture but never anyone, etc...). the show had all the same stories as the a team (local hick bullies, crooked real estate people, etc...).

the best part of that show (besides bill bixby, i did like his acting all around)) was the closing theme music.

you could say that the sixties series of batman introduced him to more people than the comic at the time, but it doesn't make it better. remember the short lived tv spidey series? that made and lost alot of fans quick.

besides i don't want a figure to remind me of what a jerk lou ferrigno seemed when i met him.

i find it funny that when the 'bro tries to give us a movie figure people cry like its the end of the world, but at the same time they want a figure from a 70's tv series?!?!

whats next? a "greatest american hero" figure?

I think it would be cool to give lou a figure but I think it would be better as a Marvel Selects I think they could do it more justice and it wouldn't become a shelf warmer.

I agree 110%. I would buy one in a hot minute.

Hey sheriff,your a bit off. The show actually ran for 5 seasons.

• 1 month later...
This is one figure that is loooong overdue! Make it a two-pack with Bill Bixby as Banner and I'll die happy.

You mean something like this one by Fugayzie? But to answer your question, yes, I'd buy one in a second.

h15.jpg

Nice!

Anybody know how I can get one of these? I'm trying to get one for my son. He would like a "Lou Ferrigno" Hulk specifically. Thanks for your help.

i find it funny that when the 'bro tries to give us a movie figure people cry like its the end of the world, but at the same time they want a figure from a 70's tv series?!?!

its most likely the same people that want movie figures that want this stupid looking guy