25th Ann, Bombstrike

TR1ER

FINALLY TR1ER HAS COME BACK TO MAKING A custom! ::)

Yeah I know it's been like forever since ya boy T to tha has done a custom. but this is a commission for my mans phillinley so P I hope you enjoy this one homie sorry I took so long to get it done. funny thing what really made me want to make Ol'Boobstrike was that SW head from the comic pack it just screamed Bombstrike to me.

Well guy's I hope you all enjoy this one might 3 years till my next custom lol!

Oh mad props to JMB for the tips on adding SW heads onto the new joe bodys thanks dawg!!!

Parts:

Head: Star wars Dark woman

Top half: 25th Ann, Lady jaye

Legs: 25th Ann, Wave 1 Snake eyes

Radio pack: 25th Ann, Lady jaye Dremeled with a Radio from BBI with mic cord added

Rifle: Marauder with TR1ER sling

Binoculars: Star wars Sand Trooper I think

dad028.jpg

dad022.jpg

dad026.jpg

dad025.jpg

dad024.jpg

Very cool, great job Tr1er!

SICKO work T! Did you do the lipstick too, if so WOW and HOLY $HIT!

I wish dawg I just painted around the lips I did not want to mess them up.

Thanks for the great feedback guys I'm glad ya'll feeling that joint. feels good to post a custom again after so long I was worried I would be a bit rusty. #US1#