Iron Man Movie Carded Images from China

boywithgun

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought the new Toyfare magazine with the Iron Man movie figures. Hasbro is serious about their Iron Man product. They show Mark 1 and 3 armor figs. Two waves of Superhero Squad are shown which includes a classic Titanium Man. 12 inch Iron Man has light, sound and missle launching action. You know how you save up for Christmas shopping? Start saving up for your 2008 Shellhead Shopping! 12 inch Repulsor Power Iron Man, FTW! (Had to say it...)

Did the the article give a release date of the figures?

No definite release date, Broly. The article said Spring and that's as close as they got. Actually at the beginning of the story there was an editor's note. It said all release dates are subject to change. All toys shown are prototypes and may also change. If I had to guess I would say the Iron Man figures will hit in early April but who can say.

I'm able to scan things from the Toyfare issue but I'm not sure that's cool or not. Administrators?

Oh yes do please :D

I'd bet the figures come out in March, it has the same date as Spider-Man 3, which was May, and Iron-Man comes out in May. So, I figure March is it. Though, when they they're subject change, I do hope that means sooner than later.

Here's a scan of the SHS Iron Man wave. Thanks to GreenLanternPrime for it. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Mast.../IronManSHS.jpg

While these are of no interest for me, I now find myself hoping that some Hulk ones are going to be made now. As it is I STILL haven't picked up the 3 that have already been made, I'm so ashamed,lol.

Here's the 12 inch version of the invincible one (I hope I did this right).

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg172/G...nman_12inch.jpg

Okay, that's gorgeous right there! Way too big for me to buy, but beautiful nonetheless.

I can't wait to get the whole line. Does anyone else think that the Mark II and III are the exact same figure with a different paint job? I can't tell if there are any structural differences. Even the guns are the same, though II has 2 and III has 1.

I can't wait to get the whole line. Does anyone else think that the Mark II and III are the exact same figure with a different paint job? I can't tell if there are any structural differences. Even the guns are the same, though II has 2 and III has 1.

I was just checking that out myself... I think its the same mold too! But the finish has been revised. I wonder how easy the head swap will be? That snap on armor head would do just fine on the Mark 03!

But what about the Superhero Squad figures, Electro16?

The ones you claimed were cancelled, and as you've clearly seen arn't. :P

I didn't claim anything,I repeated what i was told.As i've said many times before,anything is subject too change.I guess on this particular subject they changed their minds. Personaly they should have kept their original decision, and concentrated on better things. But thats just me. ;)

But what about the Superhero Squad figures, Electro16?

The ones you claimed were cancelled, and as you've clearly seen arn't. :P

here we go again. as far as i can remember, electro16 didn't make any claims about those "news" that he posted here. he was told about it. glad that everything's cool now. that SHS iron men make me wanna buy SHS figs.. but, no, got to stop the urge... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The link to username gunbuster718 are dead links there is no pictures of the new Iron Man Movie toys there any more and I just thought everyone should know that on here if they haven't found out by now .

I love the new Iron Man Movie toys they look very very cool and when they come out I'm going to get them all because I have fallowed Iron Man for years and I have known for a long time the Iron Man movie was in the works and the same goes for the new Iron Man movie toys too .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...