Iron Man Movie Carded Images from China

boywithgun

those look so good.

i can't believe it.

and they look like someone took them at home using a towel as a backdrop - so does that mean thhey've maybe been released somewhere (like Japan)...the same way the 2packs, and ToysRus Black Queen were.....

either way, i honestly might buy ALL of these....and i'm not even a big Iron Man fan - in fact, i kinda hate him after Civil War.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the modern version with "launching repulsor blast", I'll get that one for sure.....can't knock Hasbro this time around, they did a really good job.

either way, i honestly might buy ALL of these....and i'm not even a big Iron Man fan - in fact, i kinda hate him after Civil War.

I'm not a big Ironfan either, and although I won't buy all of them, I'll definately be getting a couple JUST for Hulk to beat on.

Looks like I'll be getting all of them. Doesn't seem to be a BAF but the figures look good. Since they're in the packing, that must be final versions of the figures. Double jointed elbows and knees. Detailing. Paint washes. Good proportions. I figure they must be all original figures from Hasbro, as opposed to left over ML's from Toy Biz like I think we're still seeing. Very cool.

Amazing how many Hasbro haters are starting to sing their praises.

you act like people "hate" Hasbro just for fun. People bash Hasbro because they make sub-par, sometimes aweful, Marvel Legends. Now, when they make some good looking figures, why won't people say they are good.

no BAF? :)

You should know by now that movie waves don't have baf. @pow@

First of all I was kidding, hence the smiley. Second of all, was the Spider-Man Trilogy wave with a BAF Sandman not a movie wave?

@pow@ @pow@

The spiderman wave was not a movie wave,the movie wave was the 5inch line @pow@ @pow@ . @pow@ @pow@ @pow@ @pow@

Amazing how many Hasbro haters are starting to sing their praises.

you act like people "hate" Hasbro just for fun. People bash Hasbro because they make sub-par, sometimes aweful, Marvel Legends. Now, when they make some good looking figures, why won't people say they are good.

you took the words right out of my mouth. i don't enjoy disliking the hasbro figures...some of them just happen to be terrible ::cough::emma frost::cough::. But i do have to say - lately hasbro has been doing a pretty good job. of the new figures, the good (Rachel Grey, Astonishing Cyclops, Invisible Woman, Dr. Doom) seems to outweigh the bad (namor).

First of all I was kidding, hence the smiley. Second of all, was the Spider-Man Trilogy wave with a BAF Sandman not a movie wave?

@pow@ @pow@

The spiderman wave was not a movie wave,the movie wave was the 5inch line

how is that not a movie line?

they were figures taken from the spiderman movie......

@pow@ @pow@

The spiderman wave was not a movie wave,the movie wave was the 5inch line @pow@ @pow@ . @pow@ @pow@ @pow@ @pow@

Yeah.... Nope. The Spider-man Trilogy Wave was definitely a movie wave.

So if these things are already finished and in their packaging, that means Hasbro knew during the first podcast whether the line was going to be 5 inches or 6. Those dudes were just teasing us! Hopefully we'll get some more details during the 3rd podcast. I'd also like to know if the Spider-Man line is going to have a cartoonish style or be ML compatible.

So if these things are already finished and in their packaging, that means Hasbro knew during the first podcast whether the line was going to be 5 inches or 6. Those dudes were just teasing us! Hopefully we'll get some more details during the 3rd podcast. I'd also like to know if the Spider-Man line is going to have a cartoonish style or be ML compatible.

well to be fair it had to keep there jobs lol

The ironman fig seems to supass the Tobiz version, seein how this one seems to have more realistic human proportions, as well a more bulkier frame; this fig will replace my ml 8 version; the double ball joints on the arms of the ml 8 version always botheered me since it looks so odd.

Actually, ya in the first podcast, they said they couldn't say (because they weren't allowed to yet) not that they didn't know.