Iron Man Movie Carded Images from China

boywithgun

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course now I wanna see the Hulk movie figs, hopefully they'll be done just as well.

A look at the Hulk ML wave 1 would be nice also, ah well, soon I'm sure.

Beat pastwatch2001 by a minute,lol.

And Electro16, you're welcome.

LOL! One day Robogeek28, I'll be the awesome one!! bwa ha ha ha ha ha!

Back to topic, I wonder if these figs will be in next week's Toyfare? It's their 2008 preview issue so I'm looking forward to some reveals and pics from various lines.

YES! I need to see those Hulk figures next!!!

Awesome. That grey armor in the 2nd pic might be movie accurate. If you look closely at the bottom left of the figs, right under IronMan it says Mach 2. Where as Red/Gold is Mach 3. That snap-on armor fig rocks. It looks like are thier action features except for Iron Monger are stand alone. Thats probally how thier compromising with us. Make it 6 inch for us, detailed, posable etc.. Then give him some cool missle launching accesories for the kiddies. Even the Mach one armor his launcher is attached under his wrist so it doesn't impede the articulation.

isnt mandarin the main villain in the movie? i thought it was him no? well i read about it somewhere. does someone has any info on that?

As far as is known, Jeff Bridges plays Obadiah Stane aka The Iron Monger. Its not known yet if the Mandarin is a villain in this story, either in a forefront or background capacity.

@firedevil@ Ya know I got to thinking..... Hasbro does the transformer figures,.....right? They usually look awesome and since Ironman's look is robotic it's only natural that the Ironman figures look awesome too. Hmmmm,.......just some food for thought. ;)

My HULKs still want to smash them lol.

surprisingly, I think these figures look pretty good..

I love the return of Marvel Legend joints from what I can tell. double knees and elbows!!!! hooray, the ugly joints are gone for now.

the only figure that I think obviously stinks is the Tony Stark/snap-on armor figure.... his head looks soo dumb... I just don't understand it.

Maybe that is why these figures look better than most Marvel Legends from Hasbro, the helmets hide their stupid face sculpts and cheesy paint.

anyhow. These figures have me interested... nice job Hasbro

Amazing how many Hasbro haters are starting to sing their praises.

Anyway, asides from the sanp on armor fig, the rest look very good. Though, IM 1 & the Ironmonger look very similar. I hope the Ironmonger fig is at least 7-8 inches tall. He's big in the comics & He looks to be a 10 footer in the movie.

Hey Synch,

Movie Iron Man with the snap on armor also has gloves you can put on as well. Look towards the bottom of the pack.

Oh nice eye! Didn't even notice them at first they just blend right in with the package @loll@ Still the amount of parts we are getting here is quite sad compared to the original toybiz stuff loved them snap on armor figures :P I'll most likely wait for a sale and snag this one though just cause (I'm a sucker) :P

Awesome. That grey armor in the 2nd pic might be movie accurate. If you look closely at the bottom left of the figs, right under IronMan it says Mach 2. Where as Red/Gold is Mach 3. That snap-on armor fig rocks. It looks like are thier action features except for Iron Monger are stand alone. Thats probally how thier compromising with us. Make it 6 inch for us, detailed, posable etc.. Then give him some cool missle launching accesories for the kiddies. Even the Mach one armor his launcher is attached under his wrist so it doesn't impede the articulation.

They are nice I wish the darker colored ones had more chrome/silver color to them though I expect to see both silver and gold metallic paint exclusives

no BAF? :)

You should know by now that movie waves don't have baf. @pow@

@poke2@ sandman baf

this is weird for the first time i'm actually thinking of buying some movie figure. i only ever really got the Spidey Trilogy wave cause i originally thought it was a ml wave but that a different story.

we finally get a new villian for iron man.IRON MONGER. even tought it not the comic book version is really close and it the one im most looking foward to.