HEY ITS DOCHOLIDAY!!!!

DOCHOLIDAY56

HEY GUYS DOC HERE--------

ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE IVE LOGGED IN ----BUT I "LURK" DAILY!!!!

JUST WENT TO MY LOCAL WALMART AND THEY HAD JUST PUT OUT ----WAVES 1-4 -------------EVERYTHING WAS THERE---------

AND THERE WAS THE GUY I SEE NIGHTLY PICKING THROUGH-----I REALLY THINK HE'S A SCALPER CUZ ---HE'S ABOUT 55 AND ALWAYS

HAS THE POPULAR TOYS

IE: JOES TRANSFORMERS STARWARS DISNEY'S CARS MARVEL LEGENDS HOTWHEELS---------AND NOT JUST A

FEW HE LOADS UP EVERYTIME------ANYWAYS

I PRETTY MUCH HAVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE COBRA LEGIONS PACK---------IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN ONE!!!!!

ALSO WENT TO TRU IN FLINT MICHIGAN AND ANOTHER WALMART-----ALL I SEEN WAS A STALKER AT TRU!!!!

OH WELL !!!!--------I REALLY WANT WAVE 5 AND THE COMIC PACKS !!!! BUT I HOPE ITS AWHILE SO I CAN SAVE UP SME CASH

OH YEAH ----------ITS WINTER ---------LOTS OF TIME ON OUR HANDS ----------------LETS DO A CUSTOM CONTEST OF SOME KIND!!!!

WHO'S IN?????

LATER

DOC

Hey Doc welcome back, I haven't been yelled at in a long time!! @smilepunch@ @loll@

GOOD TO BE LOGGED IN AND YELLING

KREYONKID-------THAT WAS LONG AGO!!!!!-----------IVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THEN!!!!!

LOL

DOC

Hey Doc,

Did you leave any Wave 4 behind? I went to Walmart this morning with not a trace. I assume the scalper hoarded whatever was there. There are a TON of the first three Waves, which is good I guess. Well, let me know if you see Wave 4 show up there or at Meijer. Good to see your still around.

Hey Doc,

Did you leave any Wave 4 behind? I went to Walmart this morning with not a trace. I assume the scalper hoarded whatever was there. There are a TON of the first three Waves, which is good I guess. Well, let me know if you see Wave 4 show up there or at Meijer. Good to see your still around.

YES----I DID I ONLY GOT JETPACK TROOPER AND DUKE--------------THATS ALL I NEEDED------

BUT ILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN FOR YA

IV E ONLY SEEN A FEW AT MEIJER-----------AND ONLY WAVE ONE AT KMART

DOC

Hey Doc,

Good to hear from ya!

Nice to meet u Doc! personally i havent had to worry about the scalpers, for one they try to sell them for ungodly amounts of money and most people are smart enought to laugh and wait untill they find them. any of u in the brandon or valrico part of florida? cause they have the first 4 waves at all 4 four local walmarts and both targats. the only ones thats hard to find are the jet pack troopers. other then that its great for troop building. im in for some customizing

welcome back