Next wave in Wal-Mart system

jordan23

Spirit, Tiger Force Flint, Hiss Tank Driver, and atlas...... Cobra Viper. Let the army building begin. Also as a note the GIJOE 25th figures go active on the 24th of January at all Wal-Marts. That means that stores that do not have them will begin carrying them and also they will be replenishable. Orders will be able to be placed. I placed an order for my store for 5 cases. They will not ship until the active date though. Just wanted to let everyone know again about the latest update. Thanks.

Spirit, Tiger Force Flint, Hiss Tank Driver, and atlas...... Cobra Viper. Let the army building begin. Also as a note the GIJOE 25th figures go active on the 24th of January at all Wal-Marts. That means that stores that do not have them will begin carrying them and also they will be replenishable. Orders will be able to be placed. I placed an order for my store for 5 cases. They will not ship until the active date though. Just wanted to let everyone know again about the latest update. Thanks.

Actually that is old news...

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2045098

However the other part about all stores carrying them is new. It is just dumb to not carry them during Xmas.

wow.. Cool man. thanks for that info.

Spirit and Viper are two figures I want pretty badly.

I hope that Flint gets gloves this time around and that his hands are swappable with the first figure.

Also as a note the GIJOE 25th figures go active on the 24th of January at all Wal-Marts. That means that stores that do not have them will begin carrying them and also they will be replenishable.

That's great news, as my local Wally has yet to stock them.

I look forward to having a Spirit and Viper with Duke's arms, consdiering how hard it seems to be to sculpt a set of short sleeves.

The news about all stores starting to carry them is good. Won't make tracking this line down nearly as hard.

Thanks for the info! I tend to be from the "I'll believe it when I see it" school when it comes to rumors, but who better to know this information than someone who works at Walmart and has access to their ordering system.

These choices seem decent enough, but a Tiger Force Flint goes directly AGAINST what the Hasbro reps were quoted as saying from the latest Q/A- "No Tiger Force or Python Patrol versions in the first half of 2008". Granted, they could be lying, or they could mean that TF Flint isn't shipping until the later half of 2008, with the latter making the most sense.

Honestly I'm just not juiced about a repaint version of Flint, when there are so many incredible choices from the early Joes that could be made first! I'd love a Barbeque, Blowtorch, Airborne, or Major Bludd (to name just a few) before a TF Flint any day. Although, that being said, I'll take a TF Flint over another Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow any day. (groan)

The ONLY reason, ok, I'm guessing, for TF Flint is all the hoopla about the gloves.

Makes sense, but again, still goes against Hasbro's Q/A comments.

I still have a feeling that the wave breakdown quoted above (Spirit, Hiss Tank Driver, etc.) isn't completely accurate, but maybe that's just wishful thinking. @grumpy@

Im kind of excited about the Hiss tank driver, I just hope he fits... I'll probably just use him with the DTC Hiss, and I think someone posted that the 25th figs fit in there okay.. so it shouldn't be a problem.

As long as the figs have "modified" crotches, it sounds like they should be okay.