What Marvel character do you want made into a ML fig, BUT....

pastwatch2001

pre-Apocalypse transformation Caliban. and/or Gargoyle

136341-caliban_400.jpg180459-gargoyle_400.jpg

We need a Gargoyle since we are getting a Valkyrie soon!!! I would rather have Post Apocalypse Caliban

27100-caliban_400.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the recent World War Hulk storyline I've been dying for Warbound and Gamma Corps figs, but alas, I'm sure it'll never happen.

We need a Gargoyle since we are getting a Valkyrie soon!!! I would rather have Post Apocalypse Caliban

27100-caliban_400.jpg

maybe a "before and after" two pack (wishfull thinking)

pretty much my whole wishlist.

Doppelganger- no clue why he was never made in the SMC line, he would've been a perfect spidey variant without making a lame spidey variant like bug buster, or web splasher or any of the other 500 ##$%$#ed spideys

Sauron- he's cool, he's well known, but i want him so he won't get made :P

Shuma-Gorath- now i know he'll never even be considered, most people don't know who he is and his odd shape wouldn't even make him possibly as a BaF

Gladiator- he's really the only one i feel has a chance of being made eventually, but until it happens i won't hold out too much hope

Sugarman and maybe a whole age of apocalypse set. And the a watcher figures to stand around and do nothing.

There is a great Sugar Man figure in the 6" scale. It fits in perfectly with the MLs.

http://www.banned/archives/xmen/xdeluxemonst.shtml

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/product2883.html

a good Namor in his trunks

We already have a good namor in his trunks.Live with it!

you still on with that??? You are 1 in a 100 my friend.

The other 99 of us know the truth

a good Namor in his trunks

We already have a good namor in his trunks.Live with it!

you still on with that??? You are 1 in a 100 my friend.

The other 99 of us know the truth

You should buy a good custom! Find a customizer you like and see if you can pay them to make you a better Namor with green trunks.

Mockingbird

Jack of Hearts

Captain Marvel (The black chic)

The HULK'S QUEEN (WWHULK)

Sauron

Tribunal

Ego

Mary Jane ( I think she would sell alot of figures, it's alot of spidey fans out there! )

The Wreckin' Crew

Enchantress

Dormommu

Baron Mordo

Stature

Sunfire

Jean Grey (Jim Lee)

Morph

Goliath (BiLL FOSTER)

Yellow Jacket ( BIG ) 12'

The Wasp ( BIG ) 12'

Warpath

FORGE ( Please oh please make a FORGE with lots of Weapons or Tech Fodder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) #US1#

I've wanted this for a Hulk figure since I saw the first pics of the Hulk Classics wave 1

Hulkbunnyslippers.gif

Just slap bare feet on the Classics Smart Hulk, add bunny slippers and a couple BFGs and voila, perfect Hulk fig. @loll@

Of course seeing as how Hasbro seems to make their figs sturdier than Toybiz did( at least with MY experience), it should mean Hulk's legs won't get as loose as my current one had gotten almost immediately.

i doubt it will get made because it was just a mini series and they barely wore the new costumes in it, but i would love to see a set of "secret war" (the one from 2005) costumed versions of captain america, daredevil, luke cage, spider-man, and wolverine. those gabriel dell'otto designs were really cool and would make a great box set. i think it lost alot of people with the erratic shipping schedule, but bendis has said its part of the set up for the skrull invasion. maybe if they turn out to be an important chapter in the story they may get some love.

wish i had scans of them to put up. if anyone else comes across them, please post'em.

27100-caliban_400.jpg

maybe a "before and after" two pack (wishfull thinking)

That would be awsome!!! But I think the same, wishful thinking.